Chapter 4 Five/?

I don't want a detention Miss Delight!

Craftycorn Introduce herself to Angel. One of the smiling critters! She seem to be in a rough shape since she has no eyes. "Craftycorn, I'm Poppy Angel. What you doing here?" Craftycorn slowly sit down and sighed. "Hiding from Miss Delight and her sisters. I am a bit alone down here and I don't know what happen to the others...I'm scared..." She hug her legs and feels so uncomfortable. "...ah..hey I'm here for you." Angel place his hand on her shoulder. "Do you know what happen to you?" Craftycorn sweat a bit and explained. "Yes, When everything was normal...i hear scarem and I went to help the who is scareming. Then I remember a disturbing scene...I try to call help but Catnap claw my eyes out. I felt so much pain, I can't stop screaming until he knock me down and put me here. I can tell what's going on but I do hear Miss Delight sisters talking about me. Thinking about how they gonna eat me but against since I am save for later on I hear screams of all Miss Delight then...only one who is crazy. I was so afraid I am going to die here alone but since you're here...I'm glad I'm not alone..." Craftycorn smile knowing she won't died alone or be alone.

They feel really bad about Craftycorn knowing she probably been here for 10 years and she probably doesn't even know about playcare. "Hmm.... You're right, I am here and I'm going to get you out." Craftycorn let out a gasp. "Huh?! No friends angel but I'm just going to slow you down...I am Blind...plus...I can be much help..." Craftycorn rub her face since she had cloth around her eyes. "But I can't leave you here...I know! How about you stay with me and you're i give you directions? After all I'll be you're eyes."

"Hmm that could work...very well then! Let's do it." Angel smile and saw her stand up. Before they were about to leave, Angel need to get a few more items. "Wait...I need to do one thing." Angel went to get few items in the room. Craftycorn is a bit confuse what they're doing but hears them coming back. "Okay..i'll hold you're hand."

"Ah its okay! You don't need too..." Craftycorn stand up and smiled.
"Uhh you sure?"

"I'm sure Angel."

Angel trust her and open the door. "Stay with me...just follow my voice. If you feeluncomfortable just hold my head." Craftycorn is surprise how brave they are. Usually she's always scare of anything but not anymore. She's with them and they feel a lot safer. "Sure thing...Hero..."Angel look back at her. "What's that?"

"Nothing..." Then announcement came from speaker. "Well well well~ Miss Craftycorn~ I didn't expect you to be alive after all these years, After all you should have been dead but that's fine! I got some two delicious food! I guess you to deserve a detention for being alive!" Speaker has been silent. Now she knows their existence, they better hurry before shit hits the fan. "Okay Craftycorn, We need to leave. Do you know anything about school?" Angel ask her for guidance. "Well, No point of going to the entrance since probably you went there. There is another exit but that's only for the employees...if it's there then perhaps we can get up." Angel nod his head, he walk with Craftycorn. She seem to be fine by herself since Craftycorn know where he is, perhaps his footstpes. They continue walking to the loby where the employees can leave but it's been close off.

"Blast! It's close off, we need to power it up." Craftycorn walk up to the gate and she touch it. "Uhh...what are you doing?" Craftycorn slowly touch the power line. "Ah, Can you see these power line? It lead to generator room..you might get batteries..." Craftycorn say as she slowly back off. "I may be blind but I can still feel and hear." Angel smile, It's good they are working together. "Okay, You should stay here and I'll go find generator room." Craftycorn is worry about Angel. "You sure?"