Chapter 4 Seven/?

The Smiling Critters

After a long tiresome running away from those little monsters, they're finally outside of playhouse. They can finally see the main plaza of playcare. "This...is...whoa...I am amaze Catnap is taking care of this place. However...the statue..." Dogday held on Craftycorn back as she walk with Angel. "Yeah, When I arrive here from the cable car, This place is actually quite all rights but inside of the building is messed. After all it's been 10 years." Angel sigh softly. "10 years? Huh....that explain a lot." Craftycorn said. "10 freaking years....we're truly been forgotten from the outside. Do you know what year is it Angel?" Angel think for a moment and look at Dogday. "2005." The two critters stay silent, Is it really been 10 years, it felt like the eternity here in the factory. "I see....a-anyways! We should probably find a safe place to rest!" Angel nod their head but has phone called. "Oh it's Ollie..."

"Ollie?" Dogday and Craftycorn is confuse about the name. "Hello?" Angel answered. "ANGEL?! YOU THERE?! At last a single! Thank goodness you're alright! I tried to reach you but you haven't answered, do you have any injuries?! Missy limbs or blood?!" Ollie panic like a child as Angel just scoff softly. "Heh, Ollie...I am fine. I actually have two new friends with me." Angel say to Ollie. "New friends?! That's great! More then merrier! You should probably go check on Poppy, she's probably worry sick about you. She's at the room underneath the statue, also I notice you didn't have any battery so I'll give you something at the room. I hope you find this useful." Angel smile knowing anything that Ollie give, is more useful to help them out. "Thank you! I'll go check on her." Angel hang up. Now it's time for them to go check on Poppy and give her some news.

"Okay guys, We're going underneath the statues." Angel look at the two critters. "Angel, Who's Ollie?" Dogday said. "Oh! She's our ally, he's been helping me out a few things but we should go to the room I don't think it's best we should talk out here." Craftycorn agree to Angel. "Hero is right. We don't want our old friend to find us." Dogday nod his head. They quickly go underneath the statue so they wouldn't have encounter Catnap. Inside the room, all the allies of Angel are in circles. "Wow, I am very impressed, you manage to find one of the two smiley critters. You are beginning to impress me even more. It's better than my plan to be honest." Poppy admit it as Dogday and Craftycorn sit together. "Yes, I own Angel my life. If they didn't save me, I would've become food for those little monsters." Craftycorn smile softly and rub her head. "Yeah, I would have become food for Miss Delight. I am very glad my hero save me from that awful place."

Angel felt embarrassed. They never got so much compliments from the other toys like this. At this rate they nearly see them as a real angel. The trustbound between these toys begin to grow even Kissy Missy trust Angel. "Heh, Now we need to find those batteries if we're going to the lower floors...however you two. There's no way you'll be able to come with us with those conditions. So I believe we can fix you." Dogday look at her. "You can? How?" Poppy hop on Kissy Missy hand and gently put down on the floor. "Yes, I should copy the same page as Angel. I want to help you to so battery can wait...Angel you'll look for Dogday legs or maybe some arts. Me and Kissy Missy might help Craftycorn eyes." Craftycorn is amaze to hear that. "Is it possible?" Poppy nodded. "Yeah, I want to believe it's possible, I might have to search for manual or tape. You should stay here and make sure you don't open the door while we find some parts for you."

"O-okay, What way for you here but please come back." Poppy nod her head and hop back on to Kissy Missy hand. "Okay, let's go Angel." Angel is happy to see Poppy more caring. They decided to find some parts or spare. The employees should have some. If they want their mascot to be well clean and safe. Maybe there somewhere in Home Sweet home or Toy Store. Angel should check on toy store and home sweet home. Poppy will check on school. They went their separate ways to go find the parts. "Okay Kissy Missy. I'm sure to school is safe, let's go there and find some parts for our friend." Kissy nod her head. Back to the room or know as The Safe Room. Dogday and Craftycorn are alone together. "....." A very long pause between the two of them. "S-so uhh umm...Craftycorn...I...uh...I am sorry." Dogday apologize. "I...I am failure to protect you and the others. I am...so sorry..." Dogday start to cry. He could've protect his friends from Catnap. He could have help them and get them out safely. However Catnap is his best friend...a brother he never had. They were once human but still..him doing something so dark is...unforgettable.