Chapter 2 Two/?

Music Memory

Angel walk down the Hallway as their was a broken rolling steel door. There is a small gap but Angel can't fit in. There is a hole at the side of the wall. Angel decided to take this route, it could be a short cut lead to the music room. Until angel went further down, they found themselves in another room. But this room is huge with three giant machines. They look rather different from the ones from make a friend. Angel examine it trying to see if it could be useful, which it is. It turn out, this machine create hand for grab pack. "Ah! This could help me. I would like to have another hand instead of one." Angel pull the leaver and press button. The machine pour out small white balls down the tube. Then slowly turn it into a liquid. Before Angel is about to press the button. They notice the pipe isn't at the right place so they fix it. "Yikes....I better fix that."

Angel quickly fix it then press the button. The machine continue it's work while transferring the liquid into another machine that spit it own on pile of hands. The machine is almost done and ready to paint it. Unfortunately the machine didn't finish it. It has a green text saying out of paint. "Ahhh...nothing I can't fix it." Angel sigh softly and went upstairs. There is a stairs lead to catwalk. They continue moving up until the came across the machine. They pull out the empty paint can. Then the conveyor slowly move with another paint can on top of it. It is green. Angel quickly grab it and put it into the machine.

Angel went back downstairs and press the button. Once more the machine has finally finish it with the new green grab pack hand. "Here we go." Angel took it. Attach the green hand. It's very similar to the red hand but this one is special. Now they  need to figure out how to get out of the room. There is a door there but it's closed. "Shoot...no scanner...how an I-...?" Angel saw a green triangle on the wall. There is a light on it too. So Angel decided to test out the green hand and fire it. The green hand grab the electric light. Now angel has it. "Whoa! This is great! Oh yeah." Angel look at the close door. They saw the triangle but it's upside down. Angel soon fire it again. This time with the electric hand. It power up as the steel door open.

Angel quickly went inside as the steel door close behind them. Now it's time for them to go back on track. Angel quickly went to the music memory. Surprisingly there is three tvs on the walls. Multiple buttons around the circle and a window. Angel walk forward then slowly stop in the middle of the circle. Is this some sort of game room? Because it felt like more of a testing room. Until the tutorial start on all three TV. There is a voice say how to play The Game of Music Memory. Angel pay attention real close. The basic example just try to memorize the words of the color then press the button. However if fail multiple times. Bunzo soon go lower faster, once he reach you...you're text is over.

Angel is a bit nervous about it until mommy long legs show up. "Ahhh! The musical memory! It brings me so many memories about the kids playing here. Sadly I was not allow to be here with them. But I can tell they are so happy! It's been so long so since Bunzo ever had anything to play with...and eat." Bunzo soon appeared. Then he slam his Cymbal together and made loud bang. "AHG?!" Bunzo smile at Angel. It is alive then it slowly goes back up. "Ah! That's the dinner bell!"

Then the game has started. Angel need to stay focus, they hear the voice say red. Which angel press the red button, it's easy so he continue to listen to the voice. However he can hear the bang noise coming from the rabbit slowly coming down. Angel must do it fast. There are moment where they mess up which cause a Bunzo to lower down. Until angel manage to win each rounds. "Hmmm....this one seem to be...different." Mommy long legs mumble to herself. "Why is Poppy acting so friendly to them?  There's no way she can be that stupid to trust this one. All humans deserve to die. But this one is a lot different. Something about them is...odd." Mommy notice Angel is winning. She didn't want them to live. "Time to add something more challenging..." Mommy smirk as she press down the red button.