Chapter 4 Four/?

Back to School

Angel soon woke up with heavy breathing. They look around figuring out where are they. They were in some sort of room almost like the lobby but the angel never recognize this room. "Ow...my head...." Angel felt a huge pain but nothing too serious. They still have their body parts but what was that nightmare? It felt too real and when did they pass out? Angel recall they went downstairs, they walk down the hallway and inhale the red smoke. They probably pass out in a instant. If so then angel doesn't know how long they been here. They decided to get out soon as possible so they won't confront Catnap. They try to call Ollie but no single. "Great, If I remember there should be a battery here so I better find it soon." Angel quickly left the room, they continue exploring the home sweet home. The place is quite destructive. It's like this place was attacked. There is blood, claw marks on the walls and some destructive furniture around. Even some doors were border up. Angel felt a cold chill down thier spine knowing something terrible happen to the children.

Angel didn't want to imagine it. They continue exploring the place until they saw Catnap walk by. They quickly hide themselves from Catnap. It is patrolling the area like trying to find someone, most likely Angel. They need to get out soon and try to find a battery. Angel quickly move until they make it to the main loby. The area was massive, you can put bunch of people in this place. There are stairs leading to the upper floors but they're block off. A gay to this block in their path calm on it they saw the generator room in front of Angel. However it's also block off but there is a symbol of the sun on the door. There are small TV screens on both sides, it show a symbol of the moon. It's most likely this place is close off because it's in night mode. Angel need to fix it but they have to find a way in.

They saw a big giant hole in the middle. Angel saw the red smoke again and did not want to repeat the same nightmare again. However there is gas mask hanging on the broke floor board. Angel quickly use the grab pack and take the gas mask. They quickly put it on and jump down into the red smoke. Good thing this mask will protect them from it now they have a chance to walk by in the red smoke. They continue exploring around the red smoke, trying to find a way go upper floor. They check every room to see if there is some sort of battery or perhaps a map. This place is a maze, It's easily to get lost. As angel is looking around, they open a door and saw Kissy Missy sitting on the bed. Angel quickly back off but stopped. They peak a bit and notice she wasn't moving or notice their presence. She is holding on a picture of a girl, could it be a friend? Sibling or is it her? Angel continue to look at Kissy. They felt really bad for her, If things didn't went so sad. Angel saw her crying and sniffed. Kissy Missy is crying, teardrops fell on the picture leaving a small trail of water down on girl picture eye.

Angel slowly close the door give her some space. They move along as they saw handle on ceiling. Angel use the grab pack but turn their heads around and look at the door where Kissy Missy is. Angel sigh softly, they went up to the upper floor. In the upper the floors, everything was a lot different from the lower floors. A bunch of bunk beds are everywhere. It's crazy to think, there's so many beds. Just how many kids use to live here? Angel hope they just got out soon as possible. They found one of the statues has been knock over with a battery on its back. Angel quickly take it off and continue moving down the hallway to downstairs. Angel saw with the room were it control the gates. They went inside and saw battery holder. So of course they put the battery inside the holder and symbol of the moon changes to the sun. A sound of a chicken can be heard.

The line of the cable charge by the battery goes to the generator room. "Oh? It's connected, that mean if I turn on these powers...I can go there. Okay...one down...one more to go." Angel went back upstairs, Perhaps maybe they'll find another way go to the right side. After some exploring, they came across a room where there's baby cribs. This room is meant for infants to sleep. Angel thought it was only kids but didn't expect babies. They really don't want to know what happen to them. Angel quickly left the room. Home sweet home doesn't seem as friendly as it  claim to be. Angel finally found the battery and quickly went to the room downstairs. They repeat the same process and finally the lobby light up. Now night time has became daytime. Angel is happy do they can go inside the generator room. They need to turn on the power so they go into another room and saw puzzle which isn't too hard. Angel did their trick by fixing it but slowly stop hearing some giggles. "Huh?"