Chapter 4 Six/?

Angel and The Heretic

Craftycorn and Angel walk down the hallway to the room. The entire place is all dusty and messed. "Hero? Do you know where we are?" Craftycorn say to Angel. "I don't know...we're at some short of storage room. Bunch of boxes but...wait...hold on...something is coming..." There is a noise of crawling and giggling. Angel sweat a bit, they look around and saw Flare handgun. They quickly attach it to the grab pack and ready to shoot anything come out from the hole. "H-hero? What's wrong? What's that giggling?" Angel sweat a bit. "I don't know. I feel like it's heading us way..." Then a small version of Bobby Bearhug plushie pop out. "Huh...that's cute and scary." It walk up to them with a big hollow mouth. "Shit!" Angel shoot it with flare handgun and it run away back to the hole. "What happen?!" Craftycorn said. "I think I scare off a small plushie of Bobby Bearhug..." Angel explained. "Plushie of Bobby Bearhug-....oh...no....uhh hero...we should leave..."

"Huh? Why?" Angel look at Craftycorn wondering why she so scared. "Hero...we are in playhouse. I been here before....this place is very dangerous and we should leave now." Craftycorn is very serious about it. With no time of waiting, then quickly get out of the room and into the playhouse. "Do you know an exit of this place?" Craftycorn think for a bit. "Yes, There's an exit in the front entrance but we'll have to take the elevator down of playhouse..." Angel nod their heads. "Say Craftycorn...why are you scare of this place?" Angel ask a question as they walked. A long pause between the two of them until she let out a big sighed. "Yes...It may look like a playhouse for children but it's actually a prison. For those toys like us be punish by the employees with crazy amount of abuse. One of us get amount of beating...I could've swore those monsters enjoy torture us. We call this place Devil's Chamber. The employees make jokes about our suffering. The one who took the most beating is Dogday and Catnap...mostly Catnap. I feel so bad for him...I wish I could help but I didn't...help out. I was so afraid...I hate this place."

Angel got really mad of hearing Craftycorn story. Did those employees really be up these poor creatures?! Yes, some of them are aggressive but not all. This place is truly an evil. Perhaps Poppy is right, getting revenge against the monster who torture these poor toys. They deserve to have Justice. "I'm so sorry, I'll do my best to protect you and I will give you the Justice you deserve...I promise." Craftycorn ears went up and smiled. "Thank you Hero..." They went deeper to playhouse and Angel shoot some flares against the little monsters. These little critters were trying to swarm them in packs.. "Shit! These little basterds are really trying to swarm us!" Craftycorn felt one crawl her leg as she kick it off. The little critters flew and Craftycorn stay close to Angel. "Hero! We can't stay like this, we need to find the exit now!"

"I know! This place is goddamn maze! Just stick with me I'll try to find a way out!" Angel and Craftycorn quickly run away from the little critters as they try find the exit. Despite her big size, she can still crouch down and crawl into the holes. Angel is always there to make sure she is safe. They continue using a flare gun at the critters but it take long time to charge. They went to different room to rooms while running away from them. Until they made it to the pool room. "Huh? A pool?" Angel look around and walk forward. "A pool? I don't remember this room..." Craftycorn walk as they saw duck boats, floats, towel and small puddles. "Ah..there's double doors there." Angel open the door and walk in. "Huh..wait.. is this a prison?" Angel saw prison cells in front of them and one from the side. "Yeah, I think we are in the prison room. This is the place where we get punish..." Angel went to the prison cell on the left. It look like it been destroy and there is a hole on the floor. They went inside and check it out. "Stay here Craftycorn...I'll check it out."

"Okay but be careful..." Angel went down the hole and saw small room. There's a bunch of debris here but a big paw bed. It didn't take a while until they realize this is Catnap bedroom. "Oh shit. This is his room...fuck...we better leave." Angel went back to Craftycorn. "I'm back, let's get going." Angel didn't want ti scare Craftycorn since they won't be here long. They continue heading towards another double doors and Angel walk first. "I'll go first...here take this..." Angel give Craftycorn Barb the mace. "Eh? Is this a weapon?" Craftycorn said. "Yes, I know you can't see but it's best you should have something to defend yourself...just in case." Angel say and turn around. "I'll go first. I'll let you know the closest clear." Angel walk as Craftycorn listen to them. They continue walking down the hallway, the door in front of them is close off and blocked. "Shit, No point of getting out of there..."