Chapter 4 One/?

Dirty Little Secret

The train is on the move deeper into the factory, silent fill the carts and didn't say anything to each other. "1006....damn...." Poppy look down with a sweat drop run down her cheek. "1006?" Angel doesn't know who 1006. "1006...he's the monster I mention in the game station. I'm pretty sure you saw his hand only but once you'll see him in person...you understand how terrible he is. To this day I'm still having nightmares about him. Hell even mention his name gives me the chills." Mommy say as she rub her head. She was terrified hearing the name of 1006. Angel felt a cold chills down their spine. To think this creature scares her and even poppy could lead to bad news. "Yes...1006. I'll tell you about what is going on in this factory. I don't know when it start but all I know is...this factory has dark history. Elliot Ludwig, you're boss. Made a deal with some shady people. There is one person who lead a group of scientists, we call him the Doctor. A crazy mad Doctor who did terrible things towards us and torture us. For his sick pleasure..." Mommy long legs growl softly.

"Yes...that fuck. I'll never forget his face when he smile at me knowing I was his test subject. He never care about kids or anyone just perfect evolution of his own creation. Those who know about the sick experiments such as...that cowardly Leith Pierre. He was in on it too. That massive ego he has and treating everyone else like shit. Pierre think of himself like a king in factory." Angel didn't know this. How come stuff like this was happening in the factory? That explains why those creatures of toys came back to life but why did his boss approve of this? "Why Elliot approve this?" Angel said. "I don't know. I really can't tell since she was nowhere to be found and the news article said he pass away. The Doctor took the advantage so he can run a factory. However decided to put that cowardly Leith Pierre in charge so the doctor need someone to distract other employees at bay." Angel listen what Poppy explanation. It's crazy to think a bunch of scientists made toy into monster. So the boss is in on it. The toys here that he encounter such as mommy long legs, Daisy and Poppy are alive but act so human. They have a personality of a human but act like a monsters. A raging beast of trying to eat them.

"Ahhh...then...those evil monsters create the devil....1006. You already seen those dead toys right? Ones who are hanging? Those are the toys I know, they were trying to help me but they were brand as heretics he call them. A warning so no other toys can break me free from that box...I hate him so much." Poppy hold her left arm. She clutch her hand onto her left arm almost showing a bit of fear and hatred. "Dear God....I'm so so sorry. I didn't know you guys been having difficult time in you're part but...If you're telling me about the group of scientists...where is everybody in the factory?"

Mommy long legs and Poppy stay silent. As they were about to tell them, Catbee woke up and mumble. "Uhh...my stomach...ow..." Angel saw her. "Catbee!" She look at Angel and smiled. "Angel! Mommy?! Poppy...!" Catbee glare at Poppy. "H-hey Catbee-!" With blind speed, she tackles Poppy and is on top of her. "You rat!" Poppy try to explain. "W-wait! I'm sorry! Please let me explain!!!" Catbee hiss at her but Mommy pull Catbee away. "Enough Catbee..." She look at Mommy long legs and sighed. Point fighting someone bigger than her own size. "Hey uhh Poppy...what made Catbee hurt you so much?" Angel asked.

"Well uhh...um....you see..." Catbee glare and tell Angel why she hate her. "You know that letter? The letter about you're employees are not gone? I sent that letter." Angel eyes went wide open. "What?!" Catbee Starr at Poppy. "Grrr! I sent the letter to you. It wasn't easy! She trick me because I thought I can escape this place! She told me that if I send you the letter you
I'll be able to escape! But I was lied to! 1006 try to kill me!" Angel look at Poppy and she rub her head. "I'm sorry! Even if I tell you the truth, you wouldn't do it! You already only want that is close and I didn't have time to explain!" Poppy apologize but it wasn't enough. "Piss off!" Mommy look at them. "Stop it! Look...we all want to get out but we couldn't. Then again we wouldn't be able to meet Angel. After all...they save our life." It's true. If they didn't do anything by sending a letter to Angel. They would have been here more than just 10 years. They would have lost their mind. Deep down they are very happy to meet Angel being so kind and show mercy to them. Mommy long legs is appreciated. But deep down can they forgive her for the sin that she committed. It's something she really wish she hadn't done but Mommy is blind by rage. Then after some time of relaxing, the train stop as they were confused. "Huh? Again?" Poppy look out the window and saw museum.