AZI Volume 6 Chapter 24

"Initiating overdrive."

As soon as Tian Cheng enters the command—

*Kakakakakaka!!!* various portions of the Machina Frame's silver armor split open—starting at its feet, where two of its toes on each foot extended in length.

And as more portions of its armor split open, parts of its black frame are exposed—with the most evident change being the Machina Frame's head.

Its face—covered by what seems to be a visor split off into two, and repositions themselves to the side with their ends tilted upwards, turning into horn-like structures.

In the same instance, the mouthpiece portion does the same, and lowers themselves to form a sharp chin.

Beneath the visor and mask is a pitch-black surface, but as the featureless surface fizzles for a brief instance, the face of a crying demon—drawn out in an ominous shade of crimson, comes into being.

Following the Machina Frame's transformation, which brings its stature to 12 meters in height, the red energy that is emanating from the sword in its right hand expands in volume, upping the weapon's width to five meters with a length of 15 meters.

(No time to waste; kill this thing quickly!)

Being reminded that he is on a time limit by the Tai Xuan Emperor, Long Hua pushes the pedals beneath his feet forward, causing the Machina Frame to close the distance between it and Hai Zang!

As flowers of sword Qi swirl around the colossal sword with every spin, Long Hua has the Machina Frame grasp it with both hands—prior to cleaving it down!

Unlike the first time, where the sword Qi flower petals only managed to leave scratches behind, clear wounds—the sort that would allow blood to bleed through, appear throughout Hai Zang's forehead with this strike!

*Aaaaaaaoooooouuu!!!!!* just as Hai Zang is about to dive once more, the Machina Frame flips its left hand twice, and—

*Pah!!!!!* parting the seas from below, and pressing itself onto Hai Zang's abdomen is a black and white Immortal Suppression Palm.

If it was only this, then Hai Zang wouldn't be showing any hints of panic; however, looming over the skies is a secondary Immortal Suppression Palm, which comes crashing down from above—shattering all the corals and greenery on the former's back!

Having captured Hai Zang between two Immortal Suppression Palms, the Machina Frame climbs onto its head.

And in an unrelenting manner, the Machina Frame slashes with its sword—splitting through Hai Zang's skin with effortless ease, causing blood to rain!

Raising its sword, the Machina Frame proceeds to stab it directly into Hai Zang's forehead; however, the latter's thick skull manages to halt the weapon's entry.

"...Tch."

Unable to stab the sword deeper, Long Hua clicks his tongue, and controls the Machina Frame to release its hold over the weapon—prior to leaping backwards, to distance itself from Hai Zang.

Amidst its retreat, the Machina Frame causes two additional Immortal Suppression Palms to manifest on Hai Zang's sides.

And rather quickly, the two palms closed in—pressing Hai Zang's pectoral fins onto its sides.

At this time, the spiked spheres have grown to the point of covering 90 percent of Hai Zang's pectoral fins, and upon them being pressed into its sides, blood spews outward like a series of waterfalls!

Maintaining its offensive momentum, the Machina Frame pushes its right hand out—summoning a fifth Immortal Suppression Palm directly in front of itself; and forming a fist with its left hand, the former strikes at the black and white handprint—sending it towards Hai Zang from a specific angle.

Momentarily—

*Aaaaaaaoooooouuu!!!!!* the fifth Immortal Suppression Palm smashes itself directly onto the pommel of the sword—that is still lodged into Hai Zang's forehead, causing the beast to raise an agonizing howl!

Approaching the fifth Immortal Suppression Palm, the Machina Frame clenches both hands—prior to smashing its fists onto the handprint's back!

*Boom!!! Boom!!! Boom!!!* sandwiched between five Immortal Suppression Palms with the sword being pressed deeper into its forehead with every strike of the Machina Frame's fists, Hai Zang continues to howl in pain, and amidst all this, the remaining combat bodies continue to bombard it from a distance.

"..."

Inputting a series of commands from the co-pilot's seat, Tian Cheng causes the beak-styled chest armor of the Machina Frame to open wider.

"Charging chest cannon. Master, I suggest putting some distance between it and us. Charge rate at 20%, 25%, 30%-"

"Un."

Stomping both feet onto the fifth Immortal Suppression Palm, the Machina Frame leaps back, and—

"45%, 50%, 60%, 70%-"

As the Machina Frame positions its hands in front of its chest—supplying the cannon with spirit Qi, the charge rate hastens.

"80%, 90%-"

In the next instance—

"100%."

"..."

Narrowing his eyes, Long Hua presses the button to fire; following this—

*Paaaaaaannnggg!!!* a colossal pillar of red energy is unleashed, and coincidentally, it enters Hai Zang's charred maw!

*Aaaaaaaoooooouuu!!!!!* as if it had been overstuffed, the body of Hai Zang expands like a giant balloon.

And expecting Hai Zang to explode at any moment, Tian Cheng makes preparations to deploy a three-layered barrier.

Simultaneously, the remaining combat bodies got behind the shield-bearers with their defenses deployed in advance.

And just as the red pillar of energy that is coming off the Machina Frame's armament core dissipates—

*Boom!!!!!!!* Hai Zang—whose stature has reached its limit explodes!