AZI Volume 5 Chapter 4

"Sold for 5.5 million!"

Upon winning the last excavation right, Shao Tianming heaves a sigh of relief with an exhausted look on his face, as he remarks—

"Ai, screw these people."

"Agreed. Let's head down, and claim our reward then."

"Yeah."

Nodding to Wang Yongning's words, Shao Tianming rises off his seat, and together with the rest of the Ashen River Hall, they head downstairs.

.........

On the fifth floor—

"..."

"..."

Mo-laoban points her index finger downwards, gesturing for Long Hua to meet her downstairs.

"Fine, you're on."

Getting out of his seat, Long Hua heads downstairs with Tian Cheng and Bai Wen.

Due to Zhen Qing Huai being in a wheelchair, she and Zhen Rong will need some time getting down.

Upon the first two parties arriving at the base floor—

"...Hm?"

Long Hua immediately detects someone staring at him, and seeking the person out from within the mass of bodies, he sees a young lady dressed in a red hoodie.

"..."

Staring back at Long Hua, Hui'er has an incredulous look on her face. Due to the difference in age from when she parted with this person, Long Hua's current face is a bit foreign to her. However, she can still see some resemblances to the person that was in her memories.

"It really is that Long Hua..."

Standing next to the young lady is Zhang Yong, who also has an incredulous look on his face.

Rather quickly, Zhang Yong's disbelief turns into an expression of mockery.

"..."

Sensing tension between the three individuals, Wang Yongning suddenly has a bad premonition in his heart; however, before he can say anything, Hui'er asks—

"Long Hua, you're alive?"

Towards Hui'er's question, Long Hua tilts his head with an odd look on his face, while thinking—

(The hell is up with this third-rate romantic comedy-like situation?)

As Long Hua is thinking of this, Zhang Yong steps forward, and says—

"Long Hua, long time no see. Why don't you say something?"

Further confusion appears in Long Hua's head—in response to the clown, who is clearly making an attempt at provoking him.

"..."

Noticing the situation as well, Shao Tianming frowns, and exchanging a glance with Wang Yongning, the two thought—

(Well, this shouldn't be too big of an issue.)

(Surnamed Long's Relic is odd, but it shouldn't be too difficult for Zhang Yong to handle.)

"..."

"..."

As Mo-laoban and Nuo'er come down as well, Long Hua directs a glance at the hooded figure of Mo-laoban, and says—

"Surnamed Mo, I got a situation to deal with first. You mind waiting... Say a minute or so?"

"So long as you're not using it as an excuse to run away later."

Saying this, Mo-laoban looks to one of the workers, and gestures at them with her chin.

Understanding Mo-laoban's intentions, the worker quickly calls on the others to clear the area of other guests.

Drinking right out of the pot, Bai Wen thought—

(Is today my birthday? The entertainment doesn't seem to end.)

"Oh?"

Arriving on the base floor with Zhen Rong pushing the wheelchair along, Zhen Qing Huai raises an eye with the same thought in mind as Bai Wen.

Towards Long Hua's words, Zhang Yong presses his brows together, and says—

"A min-?"

Before Zhang Yong could finish speaking, Long Hua had already appeared right in front of him with his right fist—an inch away from the former's face.

*Boom!* akin to a missile, Zhang Yong's body flies out of the restaurant through the front entrance.

"..."

"..."

Seeing what had just happened, Shao Tianming and Wang Yongning were rendered speechless, with the former thinking—

(The hell did I just see?)

Having seen Long Hua's capabilities in a fight against the crystal golems, Shao Tianming figured that he was already aware of the former's strength, but the speed that was just demonstrated was on a whole other level.

"Kuh...!"

Summoning his Relic, which takes on the form of a greatsword with a serpentine dragon-styled handle, Zhang Yong stabs it into the ground to halt his flight.

Engraved onto the blade of his weapon is a similar looking serpentine dragon of golden scales.

"Pui..."

Spitting out a bit of blood, along with a tooth, Zhang Yong raises his head with an expression of rage.

Ever since they were children, it had always been him doing the bullying against "Long Hua." That being the case, Zhang Yong is unable to accept this situation.

"..."

Walking out of the restaurant's front entrance, Long Hua stores his outer layer away in his storage pouch.

"Tú Lóng. (屠龙)"

Muttering this, Zhang Yong's body is immediately encased within a scale-patterned suit of golden armor. The helmet that covers his head fully is draconic in form.

"Partial-Apotheosis?"

Seeing Zhang Yong in his Weapon Spirit True Body state, Yang Ning and Liang Jin He raised a frown, whereas Zhou Chen's eyes gave off an odd gleam.

"..."

Approaching Zhang Yong—

"Hm..."

Long Hua's footsteps pause for a subtle instance, as he parts his lips—almost as if he had just recalled something important.

"..."

Blinking his eyes twice, Long Hua narrows them, while thinking—

(Unpleasant bastard. ...............Un.)

Following this thought, Long Hua glances down at his attire with a frown, and proceeds to undo one of the buttons.

In the same instance, Zhang Yong shouts—

"Long Hua, you-!"

Throwing a glare at Zhang Yong, Long Hua cuts him off, and asks—

"Is my name something that you can so casually call?"

Hearing this, a chill runs down Chen Lan's spine.

Despite being on the same side as Zhang Yong, Chen Lan can't help but look forward to seeing someone else get beaten by Long Hua.