AZI Volume 5 Chapter 59

(So, what now?)

"Guess we get the hell out of this dump."

Pick up the statue's head, and storing it away, Long Hua turns to the door.

Without any hesitation, Long Hua kicks the door open, and sees—

"Uh?"

A beam of sunlight shines down into the base floor from above, and basking within this sunlight, the weapon spirit—

"Ah this..."

A feeling of amusement appears in Long Hua's heart, as he spreads his divine senses outwards, and begins to examine the magic arrays, to which—

(Mm. Well, well, well... Seems like those people fucked up big time.)

It's unclear how the original carver of this magic array had done it, but the network of magic arrays—that was used to suppress the weapon spirit, it's carved directly into the mountain.

And since the network's vessel, the mountain is currently being sliced through by the Heaven's Blade at this time—

(It's already in a state of disrepair, and with it, there's nothing to hold this thing back anymore.)

Currently, the weapon spirit's dark skeletal body is giving off a pale white shine.

Originally, this weapon spirit should be two and a half meters in height—when it is standing on its hindlegs; however, even while it is currently standing on all fours, its height has already exceeded that number.

"...Master."

Seeing what is happening, Tian Cheng asks—

"Do you plan to do anything about this situation?"

"Now that it's finally freed from its shackles, I can only imagine how much more aggressive it will be. Even if I wanted to deal with it, I'd wait until its tired out first."

*Aaaaaaaaaaannnn!!!!!!* as the weapon spirit raises a ferocious roar, the red spot on its forehead widens in size.

If one looks closely at this red spot, they would be able to see that it is actually an eye, and upon its eye opening fully—

*Kakakakakaka!!!!!!* the collar that is wrapped around the weapon spirit's neck begins to break, while its skeletal body turns pale white—making its one red eye even more evident!

Simultaneously, the body proportions of the weapon spirit begin to increase in scale at an exponential rate, and—

*Boom! Boom!* within the blink of an eye, the weapon spirit manages to press both hands onto the walls of the chamber, as it forcefully tears the chains that are connected to its collar out of their sockets!

*Aaaaaaaaaaannnn!!!!!!* jerking its neck forward, the final chain snaps, and with nothing left to restrain it, the weapon spirit begins to climb upwards!

.........

Outside of the mountain's interior chamber—

*Boom!!!!!* a colossal pillar of red energy blasts through the third mountain from within, and—

"...Uh?"

"...!"

"...!"

Standing a few meters away from the red pillar, which had just barely missed them, the three practitioners of the Ling Yuan family sweat profusely, as they leap backwards in the next instance.

"What the hell?!"

"This place has another 100,000-year-old weapon spirit?!"

*Boom!!! Boom!!! Boom!!! Boom!!!* emerging from the third mountain's opening, and pressing its claws and feet onto the mountain's lips, the pale white weapon spirit—with a single red eye, raises a thunderous roar!

"..."

Seeing the sheer size of this weapon spirit, which is more than 700 meters in height—while standing on all fours, Dan Hong drops the megaphone in his hand.

"..."

Puffing out a final smoke, Yun You drops the cigarette in his hand, and stomps on it.

Despite having a composed look on his face, Yun You can't help but look at Wu Xiao with a light of embarrassment in his eyes, as he remarks—

"Uh, elder sister, you-?"

"I'm only here to spectate."

"But-"

"Only here to spectate."

Receiving this answer—that is said twice, Yun You can only raise a sigh, as he begins to walk towards the Dainsfield tent with the intent of asking them to redirect the Heaven's Blade onto the weapon spirit; however—

*Shoooo!!!* a golden meteor soars through the skies, and in the next instance, the octopus-shaped structure is shot down.

.........

Inside the Dainsfield tent—

"What happened?"

"S-Something shot it down..."

In the end, Yu Ji has made her decision.

"Sorry."

Knowing that she must have caused everyone here a major inconvenience, Yu Ji can only choose to mutter an apology.

The concern of whether anyone had seen her or not was secondary to Yu Ji. Right now, she needed a way to transport Li—who is stuck inside of the iron casket, away from here.

"There!"

"Tch."

Seeing several Dainsfield associates pointing in her direction, and are preparing to charge towards her, Yu Ji clicks her tongue, whereas Ye Chen remarks—

"I can't exactly help you out here, Yu Ji."

"I don't expect you to. Captain, vice-captain, I can only ask that you two do not get in my way."

Towards Yu Ji's request, Li Xue answers—

"Doable."

With his face darkened slightly, Ye Chen answers—

"...Sorry. ...Praying for you to survive though."

"Thanks, captain, vice-captain."

.........

"Ah, this is a bit..."

With the weapon taken out of commission, Yun You is at a slight loss as to what to do.

"Hm?"

Looking up at the skies, Yun You sees three individuals—all of whom look as if they had been put through the grinder, judging by the injuries on their bodies.

"Hmm."

Taking out a golden medallion from his storage pouch, Yun You places it near his lips.

The medallion for the most part is round in shape, with the character Líng () carved onto its center.

And as Yun You speak into the medallion—

.........

Just as the pale white weapon spirit begins to move—

"Uh?"

The storage pouches of the three Ling Yuan family practitioners tremble, and from within, a medallion that is of the same design as Yun You's flies out.

[One of you three, head back to the family estate, and report this situation to an elder. If that weapon spirit manages to get out of this place, they can expect their harvest for next season to plummet.]