2.07

Ace of Spades
______________________________

"Nobody wants to watch this again" Royal mugs his brother and Loyal frowns.

"I do and mommy does too"

Loyal loves the movie home alone and since he got the remote first that is what he's trying to turn to.

"She does not want to watch it again. She told me she didn't" Royal lies through his teeth and Loyal head snaps towards him.

"You always lying" Loyal says and Royal looks at the TV as home alone begin playing.

Royal gets off the bed walking towards the door. "I'm about to go ask her" Royal exits the bedroom.

Walking through the dark hallway, so quiet you can hear his feet hitting the ground with every step.

Royal walks down the stairs.

He begins towards the kitchen before getting snatched back. "Where you going" Dayvon whispers hiding his gun behind his back, out of view of the three year old.

Royal looks at Dayvon then at Muwop, he's hiding behind a corner.

"I.. I was going to the kitchen to ask my momma something" Royal says confused and Dayvon tucks the gun into his pants.

"I'm go ask her. What was the question"

"If she wants to watch the movie Loyal always watches." Royal says and Dayvon nods.

"I got you lil folks" Dayvon says looking at his son analyzing his face. "Go upstairs with your brother, I love y'all" Dayvon says turning Royal around.

Royal begins towards the stairs looking back at Dayvon who is now in a conversation with Muwop.

Royal quietly walks back up the stairs.

"She in the kitchen" Muwop asks and Dayvon nods pulling his gun back out. He turns looking to see if Royal is gone. He is.

Dayvon and Muwop move through the quiet.

Dayvon peeps around the corner.

He is relieved to see Sayoni leaning on the counter with her head down. He glances around the kitchen seeing no sign of Andre.

"Where that nigga at" Dayvon asks Muwop and Muwop looks around. "You good folks?" Muwop asks and Dayvon looks at him confused.

"Why?"

"I'm about to look around for this nigga. Watch yo back folks, I mean that shit nigga" Muwop says dapping Dayvon up and walking away.

Dayvon looks around the kitchen one more time before coming into view.

Sayoni is lost in her thoughts, she doesn't know how to feel right now. Her top priority is making sure her kids are safe which is why she's following all of Andre directions.

Sayoni hears the floor creek making her look up. Her heart completely drops as she sees Dayvon approaching her.

Sayoni runs over to Dayvon wrapping her arms around him. "You good?" Dayvon questions looking at her face and she nods.