09

Ace of Spades
______________________________

Sayoni sits across from Journey as tears fall down her face.

"Let me formally introduce myself, my name is Journey Cooper. Ring any bells" Journey questions and Sayoni is just frozen.

"Ok I see you kind of stupid. I'm Andre babymother, I was 5 months pregnant when your weird ass sent him to jail" She angrily stares at Sayoni and begins psychotically laughing flaunting the gun around.

Journey stands up jumping off the bed. "Why are you doing this, I ain't never did nothing to you"

"Why? Do you know how it feel to do everything alone? Have a baby, raise a boy, and having his father come home and still worry about you. I'm doing this for my son. With you out the way maybe my son will get a father" She says pointing the gun at Sayoni.

The door bell rings and Journey lowers the weapon and tilts her head at Sayoni. "Expecting some one?" she asks and Sayoni shakes her head. "Then who the fuck at the door!?"

"I don't fucking know man! I don't know" Sayoni puts her head down and Journey walks towards the door.

Sayoni side eyes her before tripping her and Journey falls on her stomach.

Sayoni run towards the gun only for Journey to grab her leg making her fall straight down. She almost lands on her stomach before stopping her self and landing in a push up position.

"You stupid bitch" Journey say as her and Sayoni fight over the gun.

The two hassle each other before a gunshot rings through the air. Both of them freeze.

Sayoni looks down at the blood quickly spilling onto the floor.

Journey drops to the ground and Sayoni gasps.

"Help me" Journey cries out and Sayoni just stands there shocked as Journey holds her stomach.

"What about my son" Journey says and Sayoni gulps like she just drunk a cup of water. "I'm sorry" Sayoni apologizes as her front door opens.

"I heard a gunshot.. did you do it" A woman says and  Sayoni head turns to the dark hallway.

"C-Camryn?" Sayoni stutters before the door slams shut.

"Please, I'm sorry" Journey says and Sayoni curses under her breath before running to her purse.

She pulls her phone out before calling 911.