07

Ace of Spades
______________________________

Sayoni twist and turns in the bed next to Dayvon. It has been a few days since her meeting with her lawyer and she can't get her mind off of Andre.

Dayvon puts his arm on her making her stop moving.

"What's wrong with you" Dayvon looks over at her. Her moving every 30 seconds woke him out of his slumber.

Which slightly blew him.

"Nothing, I think i'm about to leave. Or go for a drive because I can't sleep" Sayoni sits up from the bed that's usually comfortable.

Dayvon glances at the time on his phone.

"It's 3 in the morning" He tells her and she shrugs. "Cool, we can go for a drive for like 30 minutes then you go take yo ass to sleep" Dayvon gets out of the bed.

The only thing that is keeping light in the room is the Tv that's playing Power. Sayoni stands up and slightly adjusts her comfy shorts.

Dayvon come back into the room. He walks to his dresser and grabs one of his guns, a G35. He tucks the Weapon into the waistband of jogging pants.

Sayoni slides her crocs on before Dayvon throws a hoodie her way. "It's okay, I got my own Jacket" She grabs her simple pink Jacket.

"No, put that one on"

He watches Sayoni look at him confused before putting the hoodie on.

The hoodie drops down and stops right after her ass. Her arms don't even go through the sleeves. The white hoodie hides a body.

Sayoni lightly laughs.

Dayvon nods his head. "Come on" he lets her walk in front of him.

"Wait" Dayvon says and Sayoni turns with confusion. He pulls the hood over her head. "Okay you're doing to much now" she frowns pulling some of her hair out the front of the hoodie.

"I'm doing to less, now let's go" He grabs her hand leading her to the garage.

Sayoni stares forward with thoughts racing her mind.

Dayvon glances at her as they drive down the quiet and dark roads. "What's on your mind" he asks genuinely curious.

Sayoni looks at him before turning to look out the passenger side window.

She decides not to answer. She doesn't really want to spill her mind out to Dayvon because what if she scares him away?