011

Ace of Spades
______________________________
5 months later. (Last chapter before big time skip)

Sayoni lays on the hospital bed on her phone, she's waiting for the pill to kick in.

The doctors have to induce her labor because she is a month over due and it's time for her babies to come out.

"You want some food" Dayvon asks standing up and walking over to her and she shakes her head, no.

Sayoni drops her phone as her contraction come, making her scream. "You cool" he says as another one comes making her grab on the bed.

A few seconds later a OB rushes into the room.

"Open up for me ma'am" The woman says and Sayoni takes deep breaths opening her legs. "Okay it's time, I'm going to need you to start pushing for us mom" The OB says changing her gloves and pressing a button, making more doctors come in.

Sayoni has been pushing for almost a hour and if someone asked her to rate the pain 1-10, it would be 200.

"Ma'am we need you to calm down, you're scaring the other patients" A Nurse says rubbing her hair and Sayoni glares at her.

"Well they go have to be fucking scared, im pushing a whole fucking baby out my pu-"

"Ight ma, we understand" Dayvon says and Sayoni angrily looks at him. "This is your fucking fault, go stand over thereeee OW" Sayoni shouts.

"We got a head" The Doctor says guiding the baby out. "Come on one more time" The nurse says and Sayoni screams before pushing again.

Soon hearing the cries of her first Son.

Some doctors wipe him off as he screams. "What are y'all doing to him" Sayoni says trying to look before being forced to lay back down.

"One more time, you got this" the nurse says and Sayoni looks at her confused "what?" She asks remembering she's having twins.

They let Dayvon cut the umbilical cord of the first baby before swaddling him up and handing him to his father.

"You got the momma" The Nurse says and Sayoni begins pushing again.

Soon after her second son is delivered. But it's silent in room, no cries.

"We don't have a first breath" all the doctors turn their attention from Sayoni to the baby. The lay him down on his stomach and begin to aggressively rub his back.

Dayvon looks over confused.

"What you mean y'all ain't got a first breath" He questions and the doctors flip the baby on his back examining him.

They put a ventilator on his face.

Cries fill the room once again as the second baby screams. Dayvon let's out of breath of relief looking at Sayoni and she is asleep.

Sayoni and her first born stare at each other, he's a mean baby, has only smiled once and just stares at people

They decided to name the first boy Royal and the second boy Loyal.

"Why're you looking at me like that" Sayoni smiles playing with his hands. The two boys are the most beautiful newborns she's seen.

They have a brown skin tone, a head full of hair, perfect nose, perfect lips, perfect eyes, perfect ears, she just think they're perfect all together.

Dayvon left to go get her some food.

Sayoni lifts him to her face before kissing his forehead. Loyal is asleep, the doctors have been keeping a close eye on him.

Sayoni looks up as her mother and siblings enter the room. They all greet her looking at the babies.

"Aww look at them" Destiny says putting hand sanitizer on her hands. "They're so handsome" her mother picks up Royal to be met with his straight face and dark eyes.

"Oh, he a mean little baby" Her mother laughs giving him back to Sayoni.

"Mom what the doctors say" Sayoni asks her mom and Destiny waves her off. "I don't want to talk about that right now" She shakes her head looking at loyal.

Sayoni stands up and waddles over to the beds the doctor have for them and puts Royal down.

Sayoni lays asleep. Dayvon is laying on the couch sleep too.

The door creaks open letting a beam of light into the dark room from the hallway the man walks over to the two cribs.

As quiet as a mouse.

Loyal stares at him and Andre smirks. "Wassup man" he says and Loyal looks around, sucking on his pacifier.

Andre looks at Sayoni then at Dayvon before exiting the room. Making sure to be as quiet as he came in.

 Making sure to be as quiet as he came in

Short chapter

This is the last part of the first half. After this chapter you will be introduced to the second half and it's story. Thank you for making it this far.

-Love Sosa