01

Ace of Spades
______________________________

"No, I don't do kids babe." Sayoni rolls her eyes. She is on the last braid in her clients hair. And she keeps asking if Yoni does kids hair.

"Why" The Client asks and Yoni sighs shifting her weight to one side and decides not to answer the questions.

Sayoni wishes she could braid faster. This client don't do nothing but question Yoni's policy.

Yoni don't do kids under 12. The reason for that is because kids act different when their parents leave and they cry, yell, touch, and don't know how to stay still. It gets on Yoni's last nerve.

Yoni grabs her scissors and starts cutting the split ends on the hair.

"You done?" The client asks and Sayoni hums. Putting the scissors down.

"I just got to dip the ends and you can leave" Sayoni gets her money before she starts doing the hair, because she can't have people trying to run out on her, that's just not okay.

Sayoni grabs the hot water off the heater and dips her hair, twice. She dry's it and walks away. "You don't want to take a video" The client asks and Sayoni shakes her head sitting on a chair and pulling her phone out.

"Well, thank you" She says walking towards the front door. "You're welcome, feel free to return anytime" Yoni smiles following her to the door.

Yoni locks the door before her smile drops. Her hands feel like they could decay and fall off at any moment. She runs warm water in her kitchen.

She gets a call from her bestfriend, Neveah. She answers setting her phone up on the counter.

Sayoni let's put a breath of relief as her hands soak in the warm water.

"Bitch, you okay?" Neveah asks. It looks like Neveah is in her closet. "Well, my hands hurt like I just got done fighting or sum, and I'm tired as fuck." Sayoni complains shifting her weight from leg to leg because her legs also hurt.

"Well don't be to tired bitch we still got to go outside" Neveah smiles excited. Neveah just got out of a relationship, she cheated, they broke up. She wants to go into her next one.

"I don't know. I just got done with hair, and I am sleepy" Sayoni takes her wet hands out the water and shake them dry.

"Yoni please. C'mon you want me to go out by myself.." Neveah says Sayoni blankly stares at the phone, fake disbelief written on her face. "How the hell you go try to Manipulate me?" Sayoni chuckles picking her phone up.

She goes towards her room, then her closet. "Fine, I'll go out with your ass, but I'm not staying out all night." Yoni bites the inside of lip looking at the phone and Neveah is just looking at her knowingly.

She knows every-time Yoni says. 'I'm not staying out all night' she's lying. Sayoni be having to much fun to actually go in early.

"I'm serious veah"