2.03

Ace of Spades
______________________________

Dayvon helps Royal put his shirt on. "Dayvon, can I talk to you before y'all leave out" Asian says in the door way and Dayvon nods.

They're about to go to his mothers barbecue.

Dayvon looks at the twins, they're on their iPads waiting to leave.

"Yo" He says to Asian confused on what she has to say.

"I know you said you don't like talking about relationships but I think we need to discuss our relationship. And I feel like it's going downhill" she explains and Dayvon nods.

"While we on this topic. This relationship just not working out for me" Dayvon tells her and her heart drops to her ass.

"What..."

Dayvon swipes his tongue over his lips. "Not go hold you folks, it was fun for a while. But- What you mean It was fucking fun for a while!?" She shouts and Dayvon squints his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up" He tells her looking into the room seeing two pair of brown eyes watching him. He closes the door and Asian scoffs.

"You can't be serious right now Dayvon" She says and he stares at her. "It's because of your fucking baby momma ain't it?" She reasoned with herself and Dayvon sucks his teeth.

"Mmcht, man it's not even about her" Dayvon responds and tears build up in Asian eyes.

Dayvon and Asian have been arguing a lot lately and Dayvon doesn't like how when they argue she would go do some spiteful-groupie/hoe shit.

"But I love you" She lowly says as her voice breaks. "I got love for you to and all...".

"I'll drop you off at home, I got to go thou- I'm pregnant" Asian cuts Dayvon off and his eyes snap towards her.

He begins to laugh.

It's a cold laugh that sends shivers down Asians spine, makes her want to just drop down.

"You really slow huh?" He says with a smile and she stares at him confused. "If you pregnant, it's not mine folks" He says laughing.

"But you the only person I- Stop fucking lying!" He snaps making Asian flinch. "I strap up whenever I fucked you, folks. And even then I still pulled out. So stop play me like I'm a goofy or some" He points in her face and she looks at him.

Her lie didn't work and now he's definitely not going to be with her.

"Don't ever think you bout to force me into a relationship with a fucking baby, cut that shit out right now. If you pregnant, I still don't want to be with you! Now what?"

"Gather your shit and let's go, I just told you I got something to do." He enters the twins room, closing the door behind him.