04

Ace of Spades
______________________________

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.

Sayoni nods her head along to the music as it blasts in the big club. She's walking side by side with Neveah.

It loud, as expected. You wouldn't go to a party in the club and expect it to be quiet, that would be irrational.

Sayoni and Neveah got their own section with some more of their friends.

Sayoni and her best friend enter the section. Neveah had to use the bathroom but Sayoni didn't want her to go alone. People be creeps.

Sayoni feels her phone buzzing in the palm of her hand. She looks at the screen seeing that Dayvon is FaceTiming her.

She answers and puts the phone to her ear.

"I just saw you. Whea you go?" Dayvon questions and Sayoni sits down. "I went back to my section with my friends" Since she's in this crowd place, Sayoni doesn't want to go anywhere alone.

She's not like one of those people who think people are out to get her. But some people just do stupid stuff for no reason.

"Ight come over here so I can see you" Dayvon says and Sayoni squints her eyes confused. "Dayvon I don't even know where you at" She quickly scans the club.

"I'm about to come to you" He says before hanging up.

A few minutes later Sayoni see's Dayvon coming her way. She stood to her feet and met him halfway.

"Heyy" She shyly says and Dayvon lets out a simple chuckle. "Don't be shy now. C'mon" he tilts his head before grabbing her hand.

Sayoni just walks behind him, managing to stay close to him as they walked to his section.

They made it there and Dayvon puts his hands on the girls waist, making her tense up at his touch. "Chill out, I'm just finna sit you next to me" he softly says.

He makes her take a seat before sitting next to her.

Sayoni looks over seeing him looking at her making her giggle and cover her face. "Why you staring at me, look over there" she points and Dayvon laughs.

"Damn I can't look? it's cool. Just don't look my way" He shakes his head and Sayoni laughs "please be for real, I ain't wanna look at you anyway" she jokingly waves him off and he grabs her hand.

"Nah you need to 'be for real'" He tightens his grip and she winces.

He loosens his grip before kissing her hand "my bad" he says rubbing her hand with his thumb.

Dayvon gets into a conversation with his friends and Sayoni just sits there as they get louder and louder and it's other girls there but they all just give her weird looks that she don't like.

She scans the section before getting on her phone. "You could at least speak, baby" Sayoni hears making her look up and she squints her eyes as the girl across from her is speaking.

"It goes both ways but hey" Sayoni says and another girl laughs "oh period, Diamond she ate you up" The woman says and Diamond sucks her teeth cocking her head back.

"Girl that bitch ain't eat shit" Diamond says and Sayoni clicks her phone off eyeing the girl as if she could shoot lasers out her eyes.

"Fuck is you disrespecting me for? You didn't even have to speak to me babe" Sayoni chuckles and Diamond smirks. "Stop talking to me before I have to do that to you" she says and Sayoni stares at her.