2.04

Ace of Spades
______________________________

Andre stands in the Nike store waiting for the cashier to ring his things up. Aj stands beside him throwing a ball in the air and catching it.

"Where did you get that from" Andre asks and ask stops. "A boy dropped it and kept walking so I picked it up" he explains and Andre shrugs grabbing the bag, from the cash register.

Andre has his attention on his phone as he walks through the busy mall, his son trying to go as fast as his short legs can go. "Dad" he calls out and Andre hums.

"I'm hungry" He says and Andre sighs. "I just fed you before we got here man" he tells his son with a frown on his face.

Aj just stares at him. "What you want to eat" Andre asks and Aj grins. "Happy meal, Happy meal, Happy meal" Aj excitedly says.

"Man, you not even hungry for real. Come on" Andre takes his hand and begins walking in the direction of the food court.

"Momma my ball, I dropped it" Loyal whines and Sayoni sighs. He's been crying about his ball for the last 30 minutes.

"I'm going to get you another ball"

Sayoni is in the mall with her twins and her Little sister Mariah. Mariah got good grades in school and Sayoni promised to take her on a shopping spree.

"Can we get some sushi" Mariah asks and Sayoni looks at her with a grin. "You can get some sushi" She laughs.

Mariah hates raw fish. It gives her the ICK.

"Okay let's go" Mariah smiles rushing towards the food court. "I have to go to the bathroom" Loyal crosses his legs doing a little dance.

"It's a bathroom at the food court it's not far" Mariah grabs his hand.

Andre finishes up his order.

He scans the Large food court and his eyes land on the brown skin girl. She has a fresh install.

She has on a pair of jeans that hug her body, complimenting her shape. A shirt with purple rain on it, and a fresh out the box pair of white ones. Diamond  jewelry dancing all over her body.

A smirk grows on his face as it so happens to be Sayoni Carter. Sitting at a table with Royal who is sipping on a drink from Dunkin' Donuts.

"Can you add number 4" he questions and the lady nods adding it. Andre pays the price. He watches Sayoni from a distance. She's on her phone. She occasionally looks up at the bathroom then at her son.

Andre collects his meal before bouncing over to the girl. His son following close in his steps.

Andre places the bag on the table "who the he-" Sayoni words stop in her throat as he looks up and sees who's standing in front of her.

"What's up" He smiles sliding into the seat in front of her next to Royal. "Sit down" He tells his Son and Aj obliged.

"We go skip the formalities, I know you, you know me.." Andre tells her before looking at Royal. Sayoni's heart drops to her ass as she stands up almost knocking the nailed down table over.