Prologue.

Ace of Spades
______________________________

TheydoitallforSosa______________________________

TheydoitallforSosa
______________________________

Dayvon sits in his car at a red light with Muwop.

His phone begins ringing cutting off the music that is currently playing. He looks at the caller ID, seeing that it's Sayoni, he answers.

"What's up ma" Dayvon speaks pulling off as the light turns green.

The phone is quiet for a few seconds. "What's up bitch Nigga" Dayvon jerks his head back looking at the caller ID just to make sure he's not tweaking.

"Who the fuck is this" Dayvon questions shifting in his seat. Muwop holds a confused expression on his face.

"This the nigga you and your niggas tried to take out but missed. Now that's not the point" Andre begins and it's like Dayvon heart stops beating.

"Where they at" Dayvon lowly asks.

"Yo kids cool. For now anyways"Andre says and Dayvon makes a very illegal U-turn, stepping fully onto the the Gas.

"This bitch Sayoni finna die tho if yo ass don't get here in ten minutes. I already know you on yo way" Andre says with a laugh.

"Ten minutes Nigga." Andre says hanging up the phone and Dayvon is currently running red lights and swerving through traffic.