2.01

Ace of Spades
______________________________

Sayoni steps out of her car and her twins follow behind her.

They walk up Dayvon's driveway.

"Did y'all get y'all stuff" Sayoni turns to them and Loyal stops walking and Royal looks at him. "I told you" Royal shakes his head.

It's time for the twins to stay at Dayvon's house for the weekend.

Royal continues walking carrying his overnight bag.

Sayoni hears Her car door open and slam shut before seeing Loyal running towards them. "Listen next time, I'm older than you that means I'm smarter" Royal rolls his eyes and mug forms a Loyal's face.

"You got it man" Loyal simply says walking ahead of his brother and mother.

"Y'all been arguing all day, shut up" Sayoni tells them as she knocks on the door.

Soon after Dayvon opens the door. "Wassup" He greets his sons and They both smile shaking his hand.

"Y'all can go put y'all stuff down, I'm go be up there
in a minute" He moves to the side and they walk in.

"Where you about to go" He turns to Sayoni looking at her outfit. "To handle business, I'll catch you later" Sayoni taps his shoulder before walking away.

"Why don't you ever look at me when we having Sex" Malachi asks Sayoni as she stares at the ceiling

"I don't know"

Sayoni stands up and drags the cover along with her, she bends down and grabs her clothes. Sayoni stopped sleeping with Dayvon when he got a new girlfriend.

That would be wrong to fuck on somebody else Nigga. So she just found somebody new to talk to and have sex with.

Sayoni gets dressed before looking at the time on her phone.

It's time for her to see how things are going at the werehouse for her brand.

"I'm gonna talk to you later" Sayoni says walking out the bedroom and towards the front door. She gets in her car.

30 minutes later

Sayoni sits in her car on the phone with Loyal. "What's up" Sayoni asks eating some food.

"I want to go home, and play with my own toys. I don't like it at this new house. And Roya-" Loyal is talking but gets cut off.

"Hold up" He says putting the phone down.

"Why you being a snitch" She hears Royal voice before something falls. "Ouuu" Loyal says picking up the phone.