05

Ace of Spades
______________________________

Dayvon stands up pulling his pants up. "Where you going" Sayoni looks up from her iPad and Dayvon stretches.

"We about to go get something to eat" Dayvon nods his head, signaling for Sayoni to come on.

They were chilling at his house just talking and Dayvon fell asleep. Sayoni was guessing he was high by how low his eyes were.

Sayoni stands up fixing her jeans. She walks ahead of Von since he's walk slow, he's walking like his legs are just now waking up also.

Dayvon eyes fall to Sayoni's lower body.

She stops walking so she can walk beside him. "You was just knocked out now you hungry"she giggles a bit and Von smiles.

"Hell yeah" He grins as they approach one of his cars. Sayoni gets in the passenger seat.

Sayoni clicks her phone on texting her group chat, they making plans that might never happen but it's good to plan.

"You always on yo phone, or iPad" He says snatching her phone out her hand only for her to immediately reach for it.

She frowns "give me my phone" She squints her eyes and Dayvon laughs putting her phone in his pocket. "You can talk to them Nigga later. You with me right now" He smiles glancing at her.

Sayoni taps her finger on her thigh.

"Whea you from, ma?" He asks and Sayoni side eyes him. "Chicago" she simply says not wanting to talk to him.

He could've just asked. But Sayoni is learning that Von isn't really a man that asks for what he wants.

"Stop lying" He tells her and she cuts her head to him.. if looks could kill. "How you go tell me where I'm from" she asks and he chuckles.

"You so mad over that phone" he tells her and she just looks out the window. "Okay Dayvon"

"You lucky I like you, other then that my name is strictly Von" He swipes his tongue over his lips.

Sayoni looks at him. He has his legs open as he sits back. His phone laying face up on his lap, he is driving with one hand on the arm rest and the other to stir the car.

"What you want to eat" he asks and Sayoni shrugs "it doesn't really matter" She says and he sucks his teeth.

Girls always say 'it doesn't matter' then be like 'I don't want that'.