2.05

Ace of Spades
______________________________

"Hey GG" Royal and Loyal say in sync as they hug Sayoni's mother.

Destiny told her children about her brain cancer and since Sayoni has been getting her the best help her money can buy.

Destiny is tired of it because she's been on so much medication that it draining her. All her hair has been falling out.

"Hey, it's my boys"She weakly smiles hugging them as they pass her bouquets flowers. "Thank you both" she gets the flowers.

"Hey Yoni baby" Sayoni hugs her mother. Not ever wanting to let her go. "How you doing" Sayoni pulls away and begins following Destiny deeper into the house.

"I've doing good, I feel better" Destiny lies and Sayoni smiles. "That's good momma" Sayoni smiles.

"I've made food, if you're hungry. Help yourself" Destiny says entering the kitchen. "Yep" Sayoni tells her mother grabbing a plate of food.

Dayvon stands outside of one of his friends house. It's a couple of them on the porch.

They're rolling dice.

"On bro, give me my money" Doodie says taking the money out of the pile. "Aye... aye" Draco points making everyone follow his finger.

They watch as a couple of squad cars pull up.

Police officers hop out the cars. "Hey, what's going on here" one officer says before all the man begin running, hopping over gates.

"Let's go, go" The officer yell chasing after the man as they scatter running in different directions.

Each and everyone of them has a gun on them, unregistered.. of course.

Dayvon runs through an alley, then through a gangway. He runs into someone's backyard.

He urgently looks around before sliding under the tight space underneath the porch. Beings bit skinny comes with its perks.

His stomach flat on the dirt as he watches the police enter the backyard. "Where'd he go" He and two more officers look around.

Dayvon opens his mouth, taking light breaths. Breathing out of your nose is louder than breathing out of your mouth.

"I'm gonna go check the house, you two look around. We need him" The officer instructs and they spread out.

 We need him" The officer instructs and they spread out

The officer enters the interrogation room. That is holding Kash.

"So you still not talking" The officer smirks pulling a chair up to the table the man is handcuffed to. "Man fuck y'all" He rolls his eyes looking away from the officer.

The white male laughs.

His blue eyes and blonde hair making the perfect combination.

He pulls a 45. out of the clear bag, placing it on the table making Kash look at the gun, then him.

"I- I don't know who that belongs to" Kash swipes his tongue over his lips. The officer picks up the gun inspecting it. "It really is a beauty" He looks at the switch.

He removes it and slides is across the cold metal table. Is seems like the air in Kash lungs stop and the air stiffens.

"That's ten years right there." The man smirks picking up the switch and putting it and the gun back into the clear bag.

"But that's the least of your worries. Do you know what a Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization is" The man folds his hands looking Kash in his brown eyes.

"Or like you guys say, a Rico. What are you? BDN? Oblock? GD? Doesn't matter, everything I just named is a gang right?" Officer Bryant asks and Kash heart speeds up, almost jumping out of his chest.

"Now that's 20, 50, or maybe even life" Bryant explains. "You can get complete immunity, I just need to know a couple of things" Bryant pulls out a Manila folder.

Kash head drops down as he nods.

Bryant grins pulling out a recorder. He opens the folder pulling out over 10 pictures of people.

Dayvon, Durk, Doodie, Muwop, Booka, Memo, etc.

"Start off with him" Officer Bryant points at Dayvon. "Mr Dayvon Bennett. Beginning to now" Bryant slides the photo over and Kash looks at the photo then at the officer.

Andre enters the building on 84th.

He daps up a few people. "Aye Dre bro, I heard Peedy want to talk to you" One of the goons says. and Andre nods.

Andre makes his way through the rooms looking for Peedy. He even walked in on somebody having sex.

Andre finally finds him sitting at a desk with his hands folded under his chin, like he's thing about something important.

"Yo man, they said you want to talk to me" Andre says as the room is so quiet, he can hear his heart pounding in his chest.

"When you get into it with them niggas from Chicago" Peedy asks with a looking him straight in his eyes.

"What you talking about" Andre plays stupid and Peedy head drops with laughter.

"My nigga, Andre. Don't try to play me like I'm slow or sum shit. You know what the fuck I'm talking about! Them niggas came up in here pressing shit, like they run something. Because of you"

Peedy voice booms off the walls.

"Them Niggas mad about some shit that happened between me and a bitch 6 years ago" Andre explains kind of shrugging it off.

"You better do something about them Nigga. Yo ass got three days... or" Peedy makes a gun with his fingers he maliciously smirks acting like he shot Andre.

"You get it?" Peedy questions. Andre nods going to exit the room. "Maybe cut off the head of the snake" Peedy suggests.

 "Maybe cut off the head of the snake" Peedy suggests

Short chapter🤮.