you belong to me

The stench of smoke, blood, and gun power fraught the battlefield. Everything was burning and slowly turning into ashes. Once happy and prosperous jones kingdom was turning into nothing but a grave of its people and their joy. Taehyung screaming and in pure power and arrogance as he swept out the remaining royal members of the Jon dynasty and finally plunged the sword into the throat while looking dead into his eyes and saying, "You know why I have done all these, cause you were a shitty father to yn". His dying eyes looked at him with shocked and fearful eyes and finally, life left his body.

The war stopped with the victory of taehyung and the soldiers began to celebrate. However, taehyung couldn't stay there any longer. He might have accomplished everything he had wanted but the place where yr was born, where she lived, and grew up......everything began to remind her of her and her "betrayal".

The clouds got darker and white streaks of thunderstorms began to appear. Harsh and heavy rain began to fall and the usual way to Kim kingdom got blocked, the other way was through the southern mountains.

His horse began to gallop towards that path but the weather kept on becoming brutal. Practically being impossible to move any further as the angry wind and rain kept on opposing him, he was also hurt in his back during the war. A small village caught his eye. Having very little energy left in him, he decided to find shelter in that village, after all, who would not help a wounded soldier?

His back began to hurt even more than before and no one on sight, everyone seemed to be inside their houses. But a muscular man caught his eye who was even heavy rain was plucking mangoes from a distant tree. This scene was oddly nostalgic and reminded him of someone he never wanted to remember again.

He began to walk to the nearest house which was small and yellow light was beaming through the window. Reaching the house he noticed the door was a bit open and through the ajar, he could be a baby in a bassinet and his or her mother rocking it. His eyebrows knitted together and his eyes got filled with confusion when her back was oddly familiar and that particular black hair reminded him of someone he lost and loved. She strolled to the kitchen to pick some food and when she turned, he could not believe what he was looking at.

It was his yn

He wife

His love

Who left him and betrayed him

He opened the door that creaked and he stepped into the house.

Yn smiled and thought jungkook was back from plucking the mangoes and said, "jungkook I have been waiting for", but stopped abruptly when he saw Kim Taehyung striding towards her with his eyes wide and having a shocked yet relieved expression. But she looked like she saw a ghost which was going to eat her and the people she loved alive....which was true. Trembling, she quickly grabbed her baby girl and stepped back,  his face still having that fearful expression. But he did not care, kept on moving forward and drinking her with his eyes, capturing her image and reliving her again. He could not believe she was in front of him....was she aware how much he missed her....how unbearable every second was without her?

But he was ready to forgive and end this once for and all. She hit the counter of her kitchen and there was no more room left for her to move. He looked down at her, he looked bigger and more intimidating than before. The scar on his, his tangled, the leather war suit hugging in body, and the big sword hanging from his waist.... everything about him was different and before....much more evil and scary.

"Ge..t out, leav..e us al..one!", she screamed out.

"No, you belong to me yn...you betrayed me but still I will forgive and jungkook is going to die at my hands".

His eyes moved down to her baby and he realized jungkook and yn got married and had a child together. Gritting his teeth in pure anger that jungkook had her and he couldn't, he harshly took the baby from her hands.

She gasped and tried to take her baby back and said," taehyung leave her I swear I will not spare you this time".

A twisted smile appeared on his face and he said," Oh how much I missed you saying my name".

His expression changed and looked more deranged than before." This is yr and his right? How dare...you let anyone TOUCH YOU EXCEPT ME!!".

Gripping the baby more tightly than before he cupped his hand around her child's throat and was on the verge of snapping it when yn hastily grabbed the sharp knife near her and with all her power stabbed it into his neck, piercing his carotid artery. Scarlet blood began to spew out, his grasp on his baby left and she quickly took her baby from his hands. Huffing in anger and fear she looked at taehyung who fell on the ground, his eyes welled up, hands reaching upwards, towards yn to touch her and for her to save him. But she looked at him with hateful and disgusted eyes, feeling no remorse for him at all.

Tears fell from his eyes, realizing in his last moments that she would never be his and maybe in the next life he could have her, maybe the circumstances could be different and hopefully, he would not become the monster he was and she would only be his and only his. Life left his body while his soul was calling her name till his last breaths.  In his last moments, he accepted his end when the dreadful deed he had done replayed in front of his eyes.

Jungkook was all wet from the rain and the basket of mangoes fell from his hands when he saw taehyung dead body lying on the floor. He looked at yn confusedly who ran towards him and hugged him. He understood that taehyung found her and she had to do this to save her family. Apologizing to her for not coming earlier and saving her, he hugged his wife and daughter tightly.

But was somewhat relieved that the master he was ardently loyal to could no longer hurt his love and now yn only belonged to him forever.....

                           The end!

                 Thanks for reading