bitter relations

He looked at the king incredulously as the king revealed to him something he never expected to hear

"King...forgive me for my rudeness but what are you saying", the king of the Jon Kingdon asked the majesty of Kim kingdom confusedly.

The king gulped and he was aware that what he said to the majesty of Jon's kingdom was sudden and shocking. He said that he wanted yn to now marry his youngest son taehyung. He knew it was unfair to jimin however if he declined the affair between yn and taehyung then he would be breaking two hearts. Moreover, over there was no point in jimin and marriage as the princess was in love with someone else. Jimin's  would eventually get hurt after marriage. That was the best decision he could come across in his opinion. However, little was he aware of taehyung's conspiracy. The son the king is fighting for, would stab him in the back very soon.

"Ehem you majesty I know this news is very surprising to you but, taehyung and princess yn want to wed each other"

The majesty's face contorted in pure confusion. They fell in love? They met only yesterday!

"How are you aware of this my king?"

"King doesn't be angry but I caught them red-handed at taehyung's room. They confessed they fell in love at first sight and are also willing to get married"

Rage started surging through his entire body when he heard his daughter's insolent act. She was in a room with a boy who she met yesterday! Is this why she was trained and taught? Disgusting!

"Your majesty please calm down, this problem can be fixed if we get prince taehyung and princess yn married...think it as replacing jimin with taehyung....nothing less...nothing more"

The king of the Jon Kingdon let out a huge sigh as if felt out a breath as he felt inexplicably angry. He silently started to ponder this entire situation. Though he was extremely disappointed in yn...he had to think about the wellness of both Jon and Kim kingdoms. He heard rumors about taehyung's notorious nature but wasn't sure about them, moreover, yn fell for him. Their alliance indeed was important for both of the kingdoms. Besides, the king himself has no issue regarding their affair. And if others get to know about their affair later, things will get much..much worse. After thinking deeply and calmly about this he in the end decided to pay heed to the king in front of him.

"Fine my king, we shall get taehyung and yn get married"

The king smiled ear to ear and said, "brilliant".

_______◇_______

"WHAT!! FATHER SAY YOU ARE LYING YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!", yelled jimin loudly at his father after the king revealed the news.

"Jimin...I promise I will get you married to the princess of the Vemen kingdom, they are just as powerful please don't get mad", the king said in an attempt to calm down jimin who was going ballistic.

"FATHER I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT VEMEN PRINCESS I WANT YN!!",jimin cried his lungs out. Jimin was finally showing his true shades. It was not about the power anymore. It was about winning. It was about yn. And taehyung won. Which in any universe he would not accept. He wanted yn to be his and show that bad blood his place. He craved yn for her stature, inexplicable beauty, body, and grace.

Seeing jimin's impudent behavior the king landed a slap on his face. Jimin was so angry that he forgot he was talking not only to his father but the king himself.

"Jimin don't forget I am the king and you will listen to me no matter what. Taehyung and yn want to marry and they will get married..don't create a scene and THAT'S an order", with the king left, leaving fuming jimin with anger.

He turned his heels around and in one go threw all of the things off the table as he screeched and screamed in anger. All the stuff made a crashing noise as it hit the floor. Jimin was huffing with immense anger.

"I will make you pay for this taehyung! You WILL pay for this!"

______♧_____

Yn walked down the hall and reached the office of her father. She was sweating like hell as she was aware of what was coming.

They twisted the knob of the door and stepped into the room. As soon as the king moved his eyes towards her, his face went stiff with displeasure.

Yn quickly averted her eyes from the floor to avoid his burning gaze. She could feel a lump in her throat as he felt nervous.

"I am highly disappointed in you", he said in a raspy voice. "You dare to do such a disgraceful act! I am so ashamed of you yn", he said, making yn's eyes well up a bit as those words hit her heart like darts.

"You are just like your mother.....you like her just never..ever apprehend.....she died while giving birth to you and left you ...a girl ...not even a boy....now you would be happy to marry that illegitimate prince right? When I chose prince jimin for you! Now get out of my sight!"

Yn was not even given a chance to explain herself. Not wanting to hear more insults she spun on her heels and dashed out room. She ran down the hall to her room while fat tears streamed down her cheeks. Her father was a great king but the worst father anyone could ever ask for.

However, she wasn't aware that someone was watching her from afar. Taehyung got out of his room as he felt bored when he saw yn entering a room. He sneakily went near the room and place his ear on the door to eavesdrop. He heard their entire conversation. He moved away behind a pillar as soon as their conversation finished. He saw yn lovely eyes filled with tears. he felt pitiful for her but he wasn't aware of it. He could to some extent relate to her. He felt a weird sensation in his heart when he heard yn mother died while giving birth to her. Taehyung's mother died as well while giving birth to him. Both of them indeed were in the same boat but with different destinations. They had much more in common than he expected.

Thanks for reading

Thanks for reading...