the perfect proposal

"Princess it's a pleasure to meet you

"Princess it's a pleasure to meet you. I am jimin the prince of Kim kingdom", Jimin bowed politely as he approached the princess of the joined kingdom.

Y/n forcefully put a smile on her face and curtsied. Jimin smiled brightly, making his eyes almost vanish. He was indeed impressed by the princess herself, she was indeed one of a kind. Her beauty and mannerisms were no joke. There was also an unknown glint of ferocity reflecting through her eyes which could tempt any man on earth to conquer her.

Lust

He began to feel for her. He kept on looking at her up and down. Internally he felt excited, which of course he wouldn't dare to reveal to other noble people. He was noble too...or that's what Jimin demonstrated. Now he didn't just want her because of her status but also wanted her beauty and body.

The musicians started playing melodious tunes and people around them began ballroom dancing with their respective partners.

(Turn the on music for a much better experience☺)

Jimin cleared his throat, came a few steps closure to y/n and gently grabbed her hand, making her flinch in surprise

Jimin cleared his throat, came a few steps closure to y/n and gently grabbed her hand, making her flinch in surprise. Jimin let out a small chuckle at her reaction "shall I have this dance princess y/n", he said as he kissed her hand and looked at her with mischievous eyes.

Y/n obviously couldn't say no to the prince of Kim kingdom, who would be soon becoming his spouse, moreover, her father was examining her every action as always. She internally sighed and nodded her head. A small smirk formed on jimin's lips and he pulled y/n towards close to him...way too close which made y/n a bit uncomfortable. She stepped a bit away from him and flashed him an awkward smile. However Jimin didn't care, he couldn't realise that y/n was not one of those girls he used to allure every  now and then. It was hard to impress the y/n. No man could easily waver the heart of the princess, except jungkook.

He snaked his hand across her waist and brought her close to him, which made y/n look straight into his eyes. He noticed something was off with his left eye...Is this a fake eye? , she internally asked herself. Jimin started to then sway their bodies in unison and whirled her every now and then. His gaze with dark intensity was fixed on her face and body. This however did not go unnoticed by taehyung. He stood there looking at the couple dancing from distance. He understood Jimin's lust for y/n awakened and jimin now wanted her even more. Taehyung clenched his fists and a dark chuckle left his mouth. Now defeating you will be much much more fun...