protect

Her eyes fluttered open as a bright ray of light struck her eyes. She shifted to the side groggily to feel someone's presence right next to her. Her head seemed to have landed on them. She slightly moved her eyelids to see prince taehyung glancing at her keenly, with a small smile playing on his lips. Her eyes went wide and she quickly moved her head off his chest and got into a sitting position but was welcomed by a stinging pain in her shoulder, but the pain was not as excruciating as before. She hissed from the pain and looked at taehyung who still had that smile on his face. His eyes still held a dark glint that seemed to only have intensified.

"What are you doing here?"

He moved his hand to the back of his head and laced them and said," you have been asleep for 18 hours, I got really worried".

Yn's eyebrows shot up, damn she was asleep for 18 hours?

"You should not have gone to take shower that soon, you should have taken rest..your wounds almost opened up".

Red hues spread across her face as she felt embarrassed by her negligence," yes, you are right.. I apologize".

His opaque eyes almost disappeared as he gave her a wide smile that seemed to have astonished her to her very core. Ever since she met him, not once she saw him smiling. That was a novelty for her to see taehyung not having a wicked or poker expression but just a big simple smile. A smile that could make any being smile just by looking at it.

"It's not your fault princess, it's the maid's fault, they failed to take care of you. I wanted to inform you that if you feel better tomorrow we have to visit the temple, to thank god for your recovery, it wasn't my idea but the king's ", he finished his last sentence with a bored voice.

"Okay I guess we can go tomorrow, I do feel better".

"You know princess",taehyung began to talk with his husky and deep voice, curiosity and sensualness dripping from his voice, "if anyone other than you would have been injured, they surely have died..but the physicians said you inexplicably have a good strong body so much so you were able to come alive. I always have been thinking about it..that you are hiding sth".

Yn gulped thickly. Years of training surely granted her a good physique and even an immune system. But could she reveal her secret to him? Could prince taehyung be trusted? She did not know...

She internally shook her head and resolved to lie," god was on my side maybe that's why".

A dark smile spread across his face as he hummed, not buying her lie at all...he knew was more than that. How quickly she lunged at him to save him from the arrow...how physically she was not fragile...he knew she was more than just a princess, living in a castle. He understood that she did train and worked out but why? Princesses of that era were mostly forbidden to do manly works...their duty was to give offspring and have great etiquette...but yn was more than that.

Feeling the heavy tension he air,yn got up from her bed and began to head to the royal bathroom. But only get halted by prince taehyung seizing her hand.

She turned around to find him looking with eyes full of desire and pretention.
"Yn", he purred, "I found your assailant".

"You found him..did you get to disclose why he tried to kill you".

Sighing he gets off the bed and towers over her. "I did and I will soon make spill,", he brings his mouth closer to her ear," and make him pay for what he did to you", he moved away, caressing his chin against her hair in the process.

The venom in his voice made yn break into a cold sweat, sending shivers down her spine. She could feel something very dreadful was going to happen.

He strolled down the dark dungeon and faint light finally began to come to view. He stepped into the cell, a slick black whip in his tight grasp. His eyes were swollen blue-black, and his jaw was almost dislocated not fully so that he could talk. Cuts smeared with blood filled every part of his body. He clutched a lock of his hair and shoved his head up to meet his fearful eyes. His own eyes were fraught with mania and pure rage, seemed like he couldn't be satisfied no matter how much he beat or tortured him. Jungkook caught the attacker and brought him to his master right away. Jungkook found a locket in the garden which belonged to the notorious rebels of the country who are against the ways of the king. That led jungkook to the attacker. But it was revealed that someone from inside ordered him to do this, and in return, he was awarded a hefty amount of gold coins.

But seemed like the aggressor was way too afraid to reveal the name of the person. Beating the shit out of him didn't either bring any fruit. But taehyung had his ways with anything. He would discover who had done it.

"If you do not tell me who told you to kill I will fucking pluck our eyeballs out"

Shaking in pure terror he yet shook his head in disapproval. Poking the side of his cheek, his patience had run out, he strode across the room antotook t chainsaw off the hanger of the wall, and walked back to the attacker. Taehyung turned on the chainsaw, and the grating sound pierced their ears. He opened his mouth and said, "now if you don't tell me his name, I will cut every finger of yours, right now, then what else I might come I am not sure", in a chillingly calm voice.

The assailant began to hesitate, his eyeballs moved sideways in confusion and fear. Taehyung tsked and hit the blade of the chainsaw on the attacker's index finger. His screams and cries filled the room as scarlet blood gushed out of his finger. Taehyung was about to cut their thumb when he finally cried out his boss's name.

"Jimin!! It was prince jimin!".

Taehyung stopped in his tracks, his head tilted to the side, eyes containing a dark psychotic glare. It was indeed jimin who dared to challenge him. Taehyung threw the chainsaw on the floor.

"I won't spare you jimin, you just wait". "Jungkook come with me".

Taehyung went to his chamber followed by jungkook. He unfurled the door of the chamber to find yn reading a book by the table, looking more pensive than ever. His glare vanished at the sight and was replaced by a mesmerized look, which did not go unnoticed by jungkook. Yn turned to see her husband and lover standing together, gazing at her.
She immediately left her grasp on the book and stood up looking at them in confusion and agitation.

Did taehyung get to know about me and jungkook?!

"Jungkook, from today you are going to protect yn", he ordered sternly.

Jungkook moved his eyes to meet yn's both looking at each other with perplexity.

"What happened last time must not happen again,yn needs your protection"

"But why? Why jungkook needs to protect me"

Before taehyung could continue he arched an eyebrow as sth hit him, "do you know jungkook? You seem like you know him", he asked possessively his eyes narrowed.

"I ..aaa he greeted me on my first day here when you were out for some work"

"Princess, don't talk to any man without my presence, without my permission", he said seriously.

"What? Why it doesn't make sense"

"Because..", he took a deep breath and said, "it's not safe as you are my legal wife..my enemies might come to harm you and I don't want you to get hurt", he finished, and he truly seemed worried.

Yn looked at jungkook, jealousy brimming from his eyes. Oh how much she wanted to run to him and hug him and say she was his.

"I will protect her prince with everything I possess I shall not anyone touch a hair of the princess"

Taehyung smirked and patted his head, "now that's the loyal dog I know".

Ok wow!