pure hatred

"Hah

"Hah...I didn't expect my father to make my plan so much easier", said taehyung after knowing that the king had planned to take taehyung along with him to the Jon kingdom from jungkook.

"I will meet the princess and make the perfect offer she would not be able to deny and she would not have any other choice but to marry me", said taehyung confidently.

"Sir don't want to intervene, but what will you offer to the princess", asked jungkook curiously.

"Well, sth she wants..."

"Did you figure out what she wants"

"Yes...freedom"

Jungkook"s furrowed at what the sixth prince said. How taehyung would grant the princess of the Jon kingdom freedom. He was confused and interested.

"But.. How do you--"

"Aah jungkook you are asking way too many questions, just trust me and you will soon see the princess by my side haha", announced taehyung, notoriously.

Jungkook felt anxious after knowing taehyung's plans and intentions. He had a bad feeling about taehyung's agenda to marry the princess. Would it create havoc in their lives or would taehyung gaining power and seeking revenge would bring the worst holocaust he ever had imagined? However, he could never disobey the sixth prince. After all, he was loyal to him no matter what. After all, he was the soldier of this kingdom and like any other kingdom, the idea of serving the king was drilled into their heads. Nonetheless, jungkook had changed a bit after visiting the Jon kingdom...after meeting someone special and having a completely different experience. He started to question things around him...whether they were right or wrong.

" you know, I am very excited to meet the princess", said taehyung out of the blue.

"Not only because she will provide me with the assets I want after marriage, but also learn what type of princess would not want to get married...hah...what I have heard is that a girl's dream is to be someone's wife..but she...she wants to stay single..interesting", said taehyung while grabbing his chin as he wondered about the princess.

"Maybe she does want freedom", replies jungkook.

Taehyung smirked and said, "yes, she surely does".

____________☆___________

"Fucking can't believe that pest is coming with me and father!", exclaimed jimin angrily as he couldn't stand taehyung coming along with him.

"Calm down Jimin, don't pay attention to him just...just focus on pleasing and marrying the princess", said namjoon calmly.

Jimin took a deep breath to calm himself down and said, "you are right Hyung, but you I can't forgive him, especially what he did to me and you that night.... I even lost my eye because of him...this will surely go down the history", he continued, "and honestly Hyung you have become very soft after your marriage...you should also remember that taehyung is our enemy!".