revelation

The soft rays of light danced across the marble floor which entered through the ajar of the window

The soft rays of light danced across the marble floor which entered through the ajar of the window. Her eyelids opened slowly and she sighed softly. Yn turned her head groggily to find prince taehyung laying sitting upright on his bed, his head resting on the bed's headboard, his eyes digging holes at her. Yn's trance state was completely shattered and became stark awake when she apprehended his existence in the room. His dark empty eyes bored holes at her figure with no emotion but with a glint of the unknown spark that was difficult to elucidate

The princess cleared her throat and stood up from the chair awkwardly, taehyung's obscure eyes still resting on her. Her eyes moved to the bed to see stains of blood on the sheet, but the prostitute was gone. She hurriedly moved to the right to find the prostitute laying bare naked on the floor, marks of fingertips imprinted on her hips and hands and other parts of her body. Oh, what a horrifying view it was. Yn quickly grabbed the blanket off the bed and covered the girl. The girl was entirely passed out. Yn could feel anger rushing within her body. How..how could anyone be so cruel? Taehyung reminded yn of her father. Same ruthlessness, same cruelty.

"You could have been gentler! Why did you have to be so harsh? She is a human prince taehyung!", yn almost shouted. Her face was twisted in anger and monumental disappointment.

Taehyung's eyes went slightly wide at the tone of her voice. He gritted his teeth and abruptly got off his bed. He sped towards yn and stood right in front of her. His face was practically vibrating out of rage. His demeanor was screaming danger. He was looking like an animal who had just lost its cool. Shivers went down yn's spine as their eyes met one another. He got closer and closer as if he would lunge at her any moment. Nonetheless, taehyung moved past her to her surprise. Taehyung kneeled down and harshly shook the shoulders of the prostitute.

"Wake up you woman, wake up!"

The prostitute woke up and peeked around her. She gaped to see the prince and princess staring down at her, she quickly gripped the edges of the blanket. The sixth prince moved away from her and said, "stand up and get dressed you have to get out of here". The poor woman nodded quickly and obeyed him.

"Prince were you satisfied?", the whore asked shamelessly aware of the princess standing near her. But yn couldn't care less about her husband banging another woman.

The moment when he felt that pleasure intruded his mind. Yes, for a few seconds, he was satisfied, however, the prostitute didn't, something else did, which he wanted to know. Taehyung looked at his wife and said, "yes... I was". Yn scoffed internally, of course, he was, those marks gave it away anyways.

The prostitute got dressed in the royal bathroom and came back to the room, prepared to escape. Yn stood in front of her with a small kind smile on her face and said, "thank you so much for helping us, please keep this event a secret", with that yn handed a heavy bag of gold coins and other goods. The prostitute bowed and said," I will princess".