hide and seek

"Hyung, once you become the king you must kill taehyung", spoke out jimin to Seokjin, his voice filled with hatred and turmoil.

Jin who was fixing his hair while looking at the mirror rolled his eyes and sighed in exasperation at jimin's directives. He looked at his younger brother and said, "Will you for god sake stop talking about it? What if someone hears you? My stature will be tarnished. And I told you not to worry about that scum yoongi and I have been planning to frame him since the moment he returned from his once. once I become the king I will let you do whatever you fancy to do with him okay?", his voice low and annoyed.

"You promise you will make yn marry me right? I want her", he said through his gritted teeth

"Jimin!! Just shut up! Do you understand your fucking fascination for her caused us so much damage? The leader of the notorious rebel gang is against you and us. What if taehyung takes advantage of it? Just to beat taehyung and fuck princess yn you have caused such a blunder", he took a deep breath and continued, "Listen to me you will eventually get whatever you want not just be patient and let me become the king okay" he finished and ran a hand through his brown locks.

But the manipulative and dangerously charming prince just couldn't hold off to get what he yearned for. Soon just after a month, whatever he strived for will become his. However, little did he know...

Yn gave the maid a confused look as she brought an array of beautiful sumptuous clothes through the door.

"What are these clothes for?",yn asked.

"Well, prince taehyung ordered us to bring these for you who he chose especially for you".

Arching an eyebrow, she skimmed through the gowns that were chosen by her husband. All were either white or night blue. Few were a bit too revealing which cause her cheeks to become a shade of pink. What the heck he was thinking when he was choosing these clothes? And why was he choosing a dress for her? She thought as she was not acquainted with his feelings and fixation with her. At last, she chose the dress who the least revealing and was pretty pleasant to the eyes.

Her black orbs moved to the door when she heard a clatter of armor, she instantly knew it was jungkook. Asking the maids to leave, to be alone with her lover, she strode towards him and landed a peck on his naturally pink lips. Feeling the heat rising in his cheeks he moved his head to the side.

A light chuckle left her lips as she witnessed his flustered expression. 'Jungkook are you still shy around me!", she said as she giggled.

"No!.. it's just...I umm I was not prepared", he said as he scratched the back of his ear.
Feeling embarrassed, he averted his eyes to the dresses in front of him and said, "What are these clothes for?".

"Oh this is for the party for prince jin as he has been elected to become the next king, prince taehyung selected these dresses for me", in a low voice.

A poker look appeared on his face, prince taehyung had been concerned about yn. He was pretty sure that Prince the had sth to do with the murder of yn's assailant and the bloodbath of the priests. How taehyung would ask about her every day and what she did all-time in detail, was excruciatingly obvious that he had feelings for her. The way taehyung would glimpse at the princess sent a shiver of unpleasantness down his spine. His eyes were filled with unbridled obsession and mania but whenever met hers, would mold into sth more sweet and serene. Which was very unlikely of him.

But jungkook couldn't say that to yn. He didn't want to scare her. Though she had zero feelings for prince taehyung he didn't want her to know his feeling for her as he didn't want to risk losing her.

Coming out of trance when she waved her hand before his face, he smiled awkwardly. Yn was about to ask what had jungkook get lost in his thoughts when the clicking of boots could be heard. Heart almost jumping out of her ribcage she quickly signaled jungkook to hide under the bed, as they knew it was the sixth prince.

His majestic figure came into sight as soon as jungkook slid under the bed, a sigh of relief leaving her lips. Arching an eyebrow he strode towards her, the only sound was his clicking boots and her heavy breathing. Their eyes dug holes into her face he could feel sth weird in this place.

As he loomed over her, her eyes without any option moved to glance at his gloaming, profound, and mysterious eyes.

"Princess, you seem..pale...".

Yn cleared her throat and said, "Oh it's just I couldn't get enough sleep last night".

Their eyebrows are slightly furrowing, he looked at the dress in front of them. A sly smirking forming across his face, he picked the rim of one of the revealing outfits and said, "So have you chosen a dress for the ball?".

"Aaa yes..may I ask you why have you selected clothes of such kind"

"Well....that's my preference....women in revealing garments look ravishing to me", he said, with a glint of humor..but the truth was he only wanted to see her in them when he was alone with her...he would not even deem anyone but him seeing her any part of the body other than him.

Rolling her eyes in annoyance, she picked the blue dress she had chosen earlier and said, "Well too bad I am not wearing these but will wear the one that shows barely any of my skin".

A light chuckle left his lips, "Well whatever you wish yn", he said as he licked his lower lip and wondered how would she look in these clothes.

Biting his lips as jungkook was laid under the bed. Their closeness and such light-hearted conversation between them weres hard to bear for him. He was convinced that taehyung indeed was in love with her. Jungkook wasn't aware how he, himself was terribly in love with yn. So much so he could not stand to see her with another being. But his heart sank even more when he realized yn seemed to have forgotten about his existence in the room as she continued to chit-chat with her husband.

...