the walls have ears

" That little piece of dirt is back

" That little piece of dirt is back..fuck", exclaimed hoseok as he, seokjin, namjoon, yoongi and Jimin slumped on the sofa in the study room.

"Calm down hoseok..it doesn't matter if he is back or not", shrugged yoongi.

" well, it does matter! That bad blood doesn't deserve to be here after what he did to namjoon and Jimin", replied hoseok

Namjoon's eyes became dark at his statement. He couldn't forget about that night whatsoever. That weak leach made namjoon fall to the ground. But one thing he acknowledged after that night.. Taehyung isn't weak.

Meanwhile seokjin silently just sat there and kept chewing his nails nervously as he kept on worrying about the consequences of taehyung's return.

"He seems..so different now..his eyes...kept on looking at the throne..he wants it I can feel it..and father seems to be too affectionate towards him...my throne..what will happen".

Seokjin, a voracious prince wanted the throne since he was a child. He felt it was his right as the oldest son and prince. However one day he heard his father announcing that he would choose his heir according to their abilities.which meant even seokjin was the oldest, if he didn't have the skills needed to be the king, he wouldn't be sitting at the throne. This..changed seokjin. He made his other brothers assume that he was the rightful heir and they must support him no matter what. After their mother and father, seokjin was the one who took care of them and gave them the love they missed after losing their mother. Therefore the other brothers supported him willingly. Seokjin truly loved his brothers but he still was scared of forfeiting his throne, especially to namjoon. The most intelligent person in the entire dynasty. The one who fits the most to be the king. However, seokjin induced such hatred for taehyung into namjoon that he couldn't speculate about anything else other than punishing taehyung before taehyung got exiled. Even after taehyung left namjoon still wasn't a threat as he didn't show any interest in becoming the king. He fell in love with the princess his father introduced him for marriage. The princess was kind, sweet and lovable. Her persona and love changed namjoom a little after he and his beloved got married. The princess seokjin got married to belonged from a substantial kingdom, however, her personality reeked. She was ravenous, lustful and pretentious. Seokjin and his wife shared no love whatsoever

Seokjin was brought back to reality when Jimin shook his shoulder and said," Hyung what happened".

Seokjin gulped thickly and said, " nothing".

Jimin smirked a little as if he knew what his Hyung was wondering and strolled to the centre of the room so that his brothers could directly look at him. "The other day father was talking about my marriage and he wants me to get married as soon as possible".declared Jimin.

Yoongi rolled her eyes and said, "so what?".

Jimin sighed and said," do you know who father is planning for me to get married to?.

"Who?", asked yoongi, who was now brimming with curiosity.

" she is the princess of the JON dynasty...the neighbour country's princess", revealed jimin.

"Are you serious?" said hoseok, who couldn't believe what he heard. Other princes were just as amazed.

Jon dynasty became a very powerful empire in the last three years. victory in every war and a drastic increase in wealth. No one could put a finger on how they became so prosperous within such short time. However, it would be extremely advantageous for the kim dynasty if they build a close relationship with the jon dynasty as they have advanced war weapons and bombs. Their soldiers are exceptional. Their marvellous display of strength and bravery helped them to achieve such accomplishments.

" Jimin this ..is huge..father would be so happy if you succeed in impressing the princess and convince her to marry you", said namjoon proudly.

"I know that and I am sure I will get married to her. I mean look at me..and after my marriage, I will gain some leverages which I will use to remove taehyung from our lives don't worry", said Jimin.

Seokjin felt a bit relieved after hearing this. Even though he felt a bit jealous as Jimin might get married to a princess of such a powerful kingdom;it felt good that taehyung will eventually get out of his way.

"Do you know I heard the princess doesn't let many people see her face what if she is not pretty?", joked hoseok.

' i bet she is and-", Jimin stopped mid-sentence when he heard a thud from outside. That alarmed everyone in the room. " who is outside!", asked yoongi loudly in his raspy voice.

Namjoon got up darted towards the door and pushed it open. He put his head outside and scrutinised the hallway, there was no one. "It was probably nothing", thought namjoon and headed back to the room , even though he was a bit suspicious. However, little did he know their entire conversation was heard by none other than taehyung's loyal dog, jungkook.

_______•••••●•••••________

Jungkook disclosed every drop of information he heard from the conversation between the five princes. Jungkook was instructed to keep an eye on everyone especially the princes and the king when taehyung called for him earlier that day. He was about to get caught but his fast reflexes saved him this time.

Taehyung got up from his bed and walked towards jungkook. He lifted both of his hands and settled them on jungkook's broad shoulders. His armor clattered as taehyung shook him. His were eyes wide like a maniac, his lips curved into a joyful smile. Unpleasant shivers ran down jungkook's spine. He never saw the sixth princelike that.The piece of information jungkook gave him was exquisite to taehyung.

"Junggkoookk.... jungkook!! You have no idea what you just said to me.. this .. this is it!", said taehyung joyfully. Jungkook stood there and just smiled awkwardly.

" pack your things", said taehyung, still smiling like foolish madman.

Jungkook couldn't help but frown his eyebrows at that and thought if he heard right.

"Sorry sir ..you want me to pack my things..but we just got here", explained jungkook.

Taehyung's expression shifted with in mere seconds and brown orbs looked at jungkook intensely. This face was now brimming with determination.
"Jungkook listen to me very carefully, you will go the the JON kingdom as a dancer , joker.i don't care ..just somehow enter the kingdom ..and you have to gather such information about the princess and the kingdom so that only i and i get to marry the princess..do you understand?",said teaching through his gritted teeth in his deep tone.

"Yes..prince", replied jungkook, his voice low.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote💜🤧