pleasure

Warning: somewhat mature

Taehyung's intentions were clear from the beginning. Yn apprehended that the sixth prince's nature was not amicable and he was a cunning man. However, she was not aware that he could go to extreme levels just to get what he wishes for. She now started to acknowledge that prince taehyung had been planning all of these for a very long time. He was always so immaculate with his timing and never was caught off guard.

'Ehemm", prince taehyung cleared his throat.

Yn blinked a few times and regained her composure. When she got lost in her thoughts she did not concede.

"So shall we start?"

Yn's face twitches in pure fear and disgust. Her so-called husband will have sex with a prostitute right in front of her. This was the last thing she ever expected. What was more in the store for her, she had no idea.

Taehyung strode over to the bed, his hand clutching the elbow of the prostitute and dumping her body on the soft mattress roughly. Yn averted her eyes the moment he got off his pants.

Ground, swallow me right now!

Yn could feel her churning the moment the prostitute started moaning loudly as vociferous as a person could be. However, there was not even a single response from the sixth prince. She felt disgusted and flustered, she felt bad for the prostitute who was practically now screaming. She held her mouth and closed her eyes as if she might puke at any moment.

He kept on thrusting and thrusting which made the prostitute go wild in pleasure. They were both sweating a lot. But he didn't feel even an ounce of pleasure. He wanted to feel something. Reach the high just like the woman. Wanted to sense something more, which could make him feel alive. His eyes shifted to the woman standing with her back facing him. He could see the redness of her ears. She looked flustered even from the back. She was rubbing her elbows and constantly touching her face in embarrassment.

Something about her flustered figure made him feel inside which he felt many times before but couldn't exactly define. He kept on thrusting while his hooded eyes were set on the princess.

Ahh

Kim taehyung could finally feel a wave of pleasure surging within his member. But it lasted for a few seconds. He wanted to feel again what he just had felt. He increased the speed but that was to no avail. Tears of pain now started to stream from the eyes of the prostitute.

C'mon C'mon, he huffed and his sweating increased and energy started to drain out of him. The whore passed out an hour ago but he wouldn't stop.

Aghh

He huffed in frustration and yanked her legs away from him. What was it? What was that sensation? This immeasurable pleasure he felt for a few seconds was something he wanted to feel again.

He moved his eyes to the princess who was now sitting on a chair and her head was resting on the table, sleeping. The soft light from the candle glowed across her face. Taehyung's face relaxed as he scrutinized her features from a distance. So pure so innocent. How was it possible for someone look this vulnerable and harmless? Yn snuggled her head deeper into her folded hands. She was so exhausted she did not realize when she fell asleep amidst such an environment.

Taehyung crooked his head to the side as she stared at his named wife. What was it about the that made him feel this strange way? What was it? He was surprisingly disheveled. He had been always one step ahead of everyone. The cunning and dangerous prince couldn't figure out what was happening to him.

 The cunning and dangerous prince couldn't figure out what was happening to him

Thanks for reading!! And vote