first night

The people of the kingdom threw fragrant flowers at the passing royal carriage to welcome the new bride and princess to the kingdom

The people of the kingdom threw fragrant flowers at the passing royal carriage to welcome the new bride and princess to the kingdom. Most people did not like the illegitimate prince marrying a princess of such a reputed kingdom, however, it would have been considered treason if they had shown any signs of objection. Some of the people started to think good of taehyung as they anticipated he must have been an individual of good nature since the princess of Jon's kingdom chose him as her husband. The sixth prince's reputation seemed to have started to recover.

The carriage came to a halt and the door of the carriage was opened by the guard of the Kim kingdom. Taehyung and yn hopped out and then jimin did. The people outside the barricade surrounding the castle cheered as they witnessed the new bride coming out of the carriage. The maids showered them with more flowers and welcomed them. The guards were surrounded by almost 200 soldiers for protection, usually at this time rebels attempt to attack through the crowd.

Jungkook stood far away from the couple, his ears and eyes all perked up to protect the new bride and the groom if something happens. He couldn't see the princess, her face was hidden by her white veil. Nor he attempted to seize a glimpse of her, the one he had his eyes set on was far away from him, but he wasn't aware of how close she was.

The new couple entered the castle to find the legitimate princes of the kingdom standing with their wives to welcome them, Of course, use it's nothing but just an act. Jimin then entered and stood beside the elder son of the Kim kingdom, Kim seokjin.

"Jimin you couldn't woo a goddamn princess huh?", jin taunts him furiously, what he was afraid of happened. Taehyung, the bad blood won.

"I haven't given up, yet"

"What the point, taehyung is the one who now would have all the assets"

Jimin no longer cared about the power or yn's acquisitions. He would get her in one way or the other. He would make taehyung pay by hook or by crook.

"Congratulations prince taehyung and princess yn", said namjoon's kind wife. Yn bowed at her while taehyung seemed unfazed. Her eyes moved to her swollen belly. She is pregnant. The side of her lips curved into a smile.

"Congratulations to you too", said yn indicating to her unborn baby.

Namjoon's wife smiled slightly and said, "welcome princess yn, I pray you both find all the happiness in the world. The pregnant princess was aware of the feud between the brothers of the Kim kingdom, however, she wanted well despite taehyung attempting to kill her husband in the past. Her kindness and compassion changed namjoon as well for the better.

The king came forward and said, "Now you both should go to your chamber, today is a special night for you both".

Special night...?

Oh....fuck

Yn gulped as this completely slipped out of her mind. Tonight was the nuptial night. She looked at taehyung reluctantly to find the corners of his lips tugging up to form a small smirk. What the fuck. Why is he smiling this way? But whatever the reason she would not let her so-called husband touch her.