blood

The carriage halted in front of the gate of the temple. The bright rays of the scorching sun hit her features as she stepped out and rested her feet on the cobbled ground,kim taehyung and jeon jungkook following her.

They stepped into the temple and the priests said some chants to protect the princess from evil eyes and danger. But no one was aware that she was married to danger itself. Loitering at the distant jungkook gazed at her with dilemma and longing. It was indeed a sin he committed to love his master's wife and also to kiss the said person. Being confused and unaware of why yn married taehyung when she loved him, but was it all a facade just like before, was she playing with his heart for entertainment? Doubtful thoughts began to inhibit his mind.

On the other hand, the sixth prince stood afar, his eyes not for a  second leaving her figure, waiting for the prayer to be over. However, his looking at her session ended when a pensive-looking priest approached him from behind. His hair was long and had piercingly sharp eyes.

He said, "the princess will never be yours, you are not his soulmate, he is, who she belongs to". Taehyung's looked at him with a livid expression, utterly shocked and confused by his sudden appearance, however, the words spewed out of his mouth lingered in his ears. He quickly looked at yn who had her eyes closed, concentrating on the prayer, and then moved his eyes around to figure out who the priest was talking about, a few men were standing around her, mostly priests. Involuntarily he balled his fists and was about to land a punch on the priest, but he was gone. Feeling apprehensive suddenly by sth which was most probably some hokum, he began to feel restless. He quickly sped on his heels and reached her. Yanking her hand, he interrupted the prayer and said, "we should go enough of praying".

She gave him a pointed look and said, "can't you wait for a bit longer?".

"No, we need to go", with that grabbing her hand he reached the carriage and hopped on,jungkook following them. He could see the closeness between his master and yn. His heart quenched in pain and insecurity as he could see the desire brimming from taehyung's eyes. And he was no match for him. Why would even the princess of such a reputed kingdom even like or fall for a mere soldier? He was indeed just dreaming. Maybe she truly played him.

Right after they reached the palace, the news of yn's assailant escaping broke out. How did he escape? Yn wondered hard as it was impossible to escape the palace grounds of its impeccable security. Unless someone assisted him. Taehyung left the palace just after he heard the news, however, he was unusually calm as if he knew this was about to happen.

A few hours went by and taehyung didn't return. Thinking it would be the perfect opportunity to explain to jungkook whatever was happening, she hated to see him distrusting her, she he was. Strolling down the hall, trying to find a glimpse of his. She came across a small space, with swords of different sizes hanging on the wall. Standing in the middle, his upper body contained no clothes, his messy and damp with sweat that was tricking down his proclein face and upper body. He was practicing sword fighting as every warrior must. Feeling the heat caressing her cheeks, she forgot to speak and just stood there staring at him with a flustered expression.

"I know you are here, princess yn", he said without glancing at her then turned to look at her. The look on his face was stern, not looking at her lovingly anymore. His heart dropped into her stomach as she felt crestfallen by his cold attitude.

Gulping, she stepped into the small space and got closer to jungkook. Eyes flickered with nervousness.

"I have something to tell you jungkook".

Jungkook laughed languidly and said, "I am your servant, I am bound to hear whatever you say".

Her face dropped as she could sense the sarcasm in his voice,".. I know what you think of my and taehyung's relationship but trust me it's just a deal, nth more".

Scoffing in disbelief, he ran a hand over his face and said," princess, the prince is in love with you", pain visible in his tone.

Her dark black orbs narrowed as she registered his words and shook her head. "That's impossible, prince taehyung is incapable of loving anyone, it's just he is protective because I am a catalyst for him climbing up the throne, that's it.. I am still your mang jungkook".

Losing his cool at her last line, he grabbed her shoulders roughly, tears welling up in his black hues. "Then why did you marry him? What was the need, if you loved me yn? What couldn't you wait for me".

"I. I was desperate, he said that he would divorce me right after he becomes the king and then I would be on my own. Living the life full of freedom I always craved", she exclaimed, her own eyes welling up as well.

"But prince won't leave you anymore, I have a feeling he doesn't want to divorce you, I have never seen him acting like this before"

Feeling the anxiety creeping into her she again shook her head and chose to believe what she always believed, "he is just as desperate as me, jungkook I love you I want to be with you not with taehyung please trust me",

His eyes softened and he seemed to forget whatever was bothering him. She loved him and that was what mattered right?

She hugged him and rested her head on his bare chest, igniting a tingling sensation under his skin." are you willing to leave everything behind and come with me once this marriage is over?", she said as she looked at him with expectancy. A small smile graced his lips, stroked her hair, and took her hand in his hand," from today I will only be loyal to you", he said as he kissed the back of her hand. Smiling with joy, her eyes twinkled as she laced her hands around her neck and landed a deep kiss on his lip, astonishing jungkook.

But her warmth soon took over he and the deep peck turned into sth more passionate and hot. His hands ran over her back and her hands grabbed his locks. He slammed her against the brick wall and soon their tongues began to play with one another. He trailed down to her jawline and then to her neck, sucking and gently biting her neck, making yn moan in pleasure. Her lips reached his lips and his red and hot earlobe, which made jungkook gasp. Sth rising underneath didn't go unnoticed by both of them. A light gaggle left her lips suddenly as she felt that thing keep on poking her thigh. The bright red hues on his face deepened as he felt embarrassed about the whole situation underneath.

Snorting lightly she pulled away as she was aware of her limits, "maybe we should stop, someone might come in".

Slightly feeling disappointed he ran a hand through his locks and sighed. She was right, she was still his master's wife. He couldn't believe that he was going to leave his master's shadow soon and embrace his own. He was still loyal to the sixth prince but not when it came to yn. Because she loved him too. Approaching him, she hugged her again, a smile playing on her red lips, "I love you so much". He blushed and said, "I love you too,yn".

However, they were not aware of what was happening in a distant abandoned alley. The dark cloth of night covered the sky above him as he cut them into pieces, smearing blood all over the place and over his clothes. The stepped on the pool of scarlet blood around him, and his eyes had a dark glint of satisfaction. He packed the pieces and left the bloodied dark lane.

The next day, the people of the town couldn't believe what they were witnessing. Feeling disgusted and panic-stricken at the scenario of the body parts of a person being spread over the middle of the street. With his head in the middle. The person was none other than yn's assailant. What was more terrifying was the pieces were arranged in such a way that a familiar name could be depicted. And that name was,

Yn.

😟😵