39. Comeback

-Y/n's pov-

The next day I wake up and groan from my headache, why did I drink so much? I think and slap myself mentally, I slowly crawl out of bed and change into some comfortable clothes, just sweatpants and a sweater.

I walk out of my room towards the kitchen, there I see all of my friends 'morning' I say 'finally the princess is awake!' Louis says causing me to let out a small laugh.

'sorry, sorry, I was pretty tired last night' I say and sit down on one of the barstools 'Louis just messing with you, he came downstairs five minutes ago' Amanda says and he glares at her, causing the others to laugh.

'here, some food' Sam says and gives me a plate 'thanks Sam' I say and smile 'so what are we gonna do today?' Jada asks 'I think that I'm going back to Jupiter today, I think my parents are already mad that I just disappeared so that'll be fun' I say and some nod.

'what will you say? You can't just say "oh yeah I went to hell, I drank alcohol and got blackout drunk" they'll kill you' Sara says and we all laugh 'yeah then I'd surely be 6 feet deep' I say and we all laugh.

'just say you got lost in a forest or something' Harry suggests and I think for a moment but nod 'great idea!' I say and he chuckles 'I know, I know' he says and causing the girls to roll with their eyes. 

-

After dinner I am making myself ready to go back 'you'll be visiting us soon right?' Sara asks as we're walking towards the throne room 'oh of course!' I say and she smiles 

'good, because I had too much fun with you' she says and I smile 'thanks, I had much fun with you too, and with the others' I say and look at them, they all smile. 

We arrive at the throne room 'mother, father, Aurora is leaving' Sara says 'ahw, such a pity, I hope you'll come back soon, Aurora!' Satan says

'thank you for letting me stay, uncle, I really enjoyed it here. And of course I'll come back!' I say and he nods. 

I say goodbye to all my new friends and fly to the portal, there I go inside and I am back in the kingdom.

I teleport outside and get into the forest, there I run a few laps, I make my clothes dirty and run towards the entrance, while panting, I arrive at the gate, two guards quickly come to my side 

'princess! where have you been? Are you hurt?' one asks 'I-I...' I pant 'we need to bring her inside' the other says and they help me inside.

People see me and they start muttering and gasping, causing me to smirk internally, god these people fall for my act so easily. 

We get inside the castle and to the throne room 'you have to find her!' I hear my father shout 'we have princess Aurora!' the guard next to me says, my family looks at me and I sigh 'Aurora!' Nate says and he runs towards me, hugging me 

'h-hey Nate' I say and now my father and mother are standing next to us 'where were you Aurora, we were worried sick' my father says 

'I, I don't know what happened, I was taking a stroll outside and I just, kept walking, it was like as if I was in an infinity forest, I couldn't find the way back' I lie, my parents look at each other 

'have you seen animals?' my mother asks and I shake my head, she sighs in relief 'what does it mean?' I ask, smirking internally 'nothing to worry about, go to your room and freshen up, dinner will be in one hour' my father says and I nod.

'oh and Aurora, we decided you'll joining Hogwarts again' my father says and my eyes light up 'really?' I ask and he nods with a smile.

'thank you' I say politely and he smiles 'no problem, honey' he says.