21. Weird Events

A/n: jesus guys, I have vacation right now and I am playing hockey on a high level, I tried a workout today but jesus, I didn't even last a few minutes. My condition is just *poof* gone XD

-Y/n's pov-

It has been a few days, I feel a little better but the headaches keep coming back after a vision. 

Tom, Mattheo and I have been talking about that plan of our fathers, we need to find those books and make sure our father doesn't use them because there is a high chance that once he uses it, we have no chance against him. 

I've been with Bella and Cissa a lot, they want to check on me constantly and I actually love the attention I get from them, I still have that major crush on them.

I walk towards study class together with some of my friends, study class is to be honest the chillest class ever, you get one and a half hours of study time in a part in the library, Cissa does this, she just supervises if everyone is doing something.

We arrive at the library and get to our spots, I give Cissa a glance and she smiles at me, I return the smile and sit down. 

I grab my potions work and start working, we have an assignment that we need to make about the Veritaserum, I am halfway done so I don't need to do many things. 

I go to work and I am pretty concentrated, I lean my head on my hand as I feel a headache incoming 'headache incoming?' Mattheo asks from beside me and I nod 

'you'll be fine, push him away with your ocumelency, just like we've practiced' he says and I nod, I focus on my ocumelency and the headache fades 'it worked' I say and he smiles 'good, do that more often' he says and I nod, going back to work. 

-

I walk into Bella and Cissa's dorm 'hey sweet girl' Bella says from the couch 'hey Bells' I say and sit down next to her

She wraps her arm around my waist, pulling me towards her, giving me a kiss on my cheek 'ah, good you're here little lion' Cissa says, walking towards me and Bella, holding one arm behind her.

'we have something to tell you' Cissa starts, I frown and look at the two 'tell me?' I say confused, Cissa looks at Bella and Bella at Cissa 'we like you very much' Cissa starts 'you're the most important thing in our lives' Bella adds 

'so would you like to be our girlfriend?' Cissa finishes, holding a box in front of me, tears form into my eyes 'really?' I ask 'no jokes, sweet girl' Bella says from beside me 'yes! A thousand times yes!' I say and they smile

Cissa gives me the box and sits down next to me, causing me to be trapped between them 'and now?' I ask 'open it, my love' Bella says and I nod, I open it and gasp, it's a ring, I lift it and see that there is a text inside

property of B.B and N.B

I look up at them and smile, Bella puts it on my finger 'this is a promise ring' she explains 'Y/n, do you promise to be always ours?' Cissa asks and I smile 'yes I promise' I say and she smiles, kissing me on my lips, a sweet, full of love, slow kiss. 

As we pull away my face is getting turned and Bella's lips plant on mine, her kiss is more rough but still full of love and I love every second of the kisses. 

'good, now that you're ours. No one touches you' Bella says in a demanding tone and I chuckle 'of course' I say and she smiles, giving me another peck. 

-

I lay in my bed, a smile plastered on my face, it hasn't been of off my face since the girls asked me to be their girlfriend, god I was so scared they didn't like me back, but luckily they did.