8. Quidditch match

-Y/n's pov-

We're eating our dinner, people look at me because they know I've been in the Malfoy manor this week, they all know about my fainting.

Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder and I startle 'oh, sorry Y/n, I didn't mean to startle you' I hear Slughorn's voice 'don't worry, sir' I say and he laughs

'good to have you back, are you still coming for the desert tonight?' he then asks 'if I am allowed, then of course' I say and he smiles 'I'll be seeing you there, then' he says 'yes sir' I say.

-

'so tell me, Cormac, do you see anything of your uncle Tiberius these days?' Slughorn asks Cormac, he's been gawking over Hermione which is pretty annoying, Hermione and U don't like him and I've made sure he'd know that. But still, he's after her.

'yes, sir. In fact, I'm meant to go hunting with him and the minister of magic over the holidays' Cormac explains, giving me a wink, I roll my eyes and look down at my ice cream 'well, be sure to give them both my best. What about your uncle, Belby?' Slughorn then asks

I look at Marcus who is almost inhaling his ice cream 'for those who don't know, Marcus's uncle invented the Wolfsbane potion. Is he working on something new?' Slughorn explains and asks

'don't know. Him and dad don't get on. Probably because me dad says potions are rubbish. Says the only potions that worth having is a stiff one at the end of the day' Marcus explains, I roll my eyes

'and what about you, mrs. Granger. What do your parents do in the muggle world?' Slughorn then asks Hermione, I look at Hermione, she stops eating and places her hands on her lap 'my parents are dentists' she says, everyone shares confused looks except Harry and I.

'they tend to people's teeth' she explains 'fascinating. and is that considered a dangerous profession?' Slughorn asks 'no. Although, one boy, Robbie Fenwick, did bite my father once. He needed ten stitches' she says.

They all look at Hermione as if she's crazy, even Blaise, I look at him and sign to him that he has to shrug it off. Suddenly the door opens and Ginny walks in 'ah, miss Weasley. Come in, come in!' Slughorn says

'look at her eyes, they've been fighting again. Her and Dean' Hermione whispers to Harry and I 'they're still together?' I ask and she nods 'sorry. I'm not usually late' Ginny says, going to sit down.

Harry suddenly stands up and they share looks, I just look away to my ice cream 'no matter. You're just in time for desert, that is, if Belby's left you any' Slughorn says and he's the only one that laughs.

There is a silence and I see Harry sit down, he does something and then looks at Hermione 'what?' he asks 'nothing' she says and I chuckle, I look away and look into Cormac's eyes, he's licking the ice off of his finger, disgusting that he is.

'Cormac's practically undressing you with his eyes' I hear Harry whisper and I nod.

-

'goodbye, bye-bye' Slughorn says, Harry stayed behind and I get back to my dorm with Hermione and Ginny, I am honestly so tired it's not good.

-

We're eating our breakfast, today is our first match of the season against Slytherin, and look who's there, my "best friend" Draco Malfoy, he's sitting a bit away from his friends but still, he's the one who has lied to me, who has told me that he'd never lie to me, who has broke our promise as best friends.

Every time our eyes cross, I give him a glare, I know he has informed his mother and aunt that I am back at Hogwarts but I don't care, they've held me hostage.