CHAPTER 25 - THE END

We had our lunch at a restaurant suggested by Jal . The food was delicious . We came home by 2 pm and took a nap . We woke up at 3:30 . We rechecked our plan . We were all set . While we were checking our plan I heard a voice , it was very familiar and soon I recognised the voice , It was diya , I wasn't able to see her but could hear her , she said " read the book I gave you and I think its time to give my powers to Daksh and all the very best ." I nodded . I asked Daksh if he could just come with me to the backyard , he agreed .

I said " you remember while I was explaining the situation to you all I said that Diya wants me to give you her power ?? ". He nodded . I said " so now it's the time to give you those powers ." I took out a small glass jar from my pocket . Daksh looked excited . I opened the jar and the ball of nature's power came out floating in air . Daksh looked at me surprisingly . I nodded in a sense so that he could touch and get the power .

He touched the floating power ball and clouds got merged in the air , wind blew very fast , the trees started shaking and a powerful lightning struck on him , my all friends came running outside all of them shouted " what happened?!?! " I looked at Daksh who was looking at his new powers and said " Nothing somebody just got some new powers "

It's was 8 pm and we left for our final battle . While Jal was driving the car I opened Diya's book and By the time we reached I almost completed looking through the book there were many things in it about diya , her friends , her life , her occupation and about her enemies but there was nothing helpful but just as I flipped the last page I saw something really very helpful the thing was that it showed that what was the one and only way to kill the person in the black suit . The answer to it was : The 2nd person other than the 1st person should be able to hold the yin yang staff on his/her hand and could kill the evils of the city no matter how strong they are .

Within few minutes we reached the tower , there was a lot of security and crowd than usual but that wasn't a point of worry to us . We did the things according to our plan . Though we got one benefit that due to much crowd no one would be able to notice us getting in and while leaving we have made the passageways so we can get out of the building easily.

According to what I read in Diya's book I had the yin yang staff with me so if I can't do so than someone else might do it . Jaivil took out the weapon we made he pressed the button and the complete electricity of the building got stored in the weapon , it was dark enough so nobody could see us going to that person.

Person from the school authority was guiding us through the mini camera drones he brought with him to the city . We ran to the room where all the generators and different levers were there , I asked Daksh to increase the electricity power more than needed so the system gets broken . By the time sis and kavya went to check on the security .

After a couple minutes we all got near the office of the person in the black suit . We asked Prashil to go in and distract him in the talks so that he couldn't escape and couldn't get time to prepare himself for the fight . We heard them talking and after few minutes I said " it's the time we should go in " . Everyone got ready .

We smashed the door and got in I shot a fire ball at the person in the black suit but to our suprise it passed through him . Just than we heard a evil laughing voice " Hahahaha.. what did you think about you could trap me really easily , you got saved last time but let's see if you can do so this time ." Suddenly the steel coverings covered the complete room .

We all tried really hard to get out but the steel coverings didn't even got a scratch , than a white colour smoke covered the room , we all were not able to see each other , I shouted " everyone be close to each other , hold hands " . But nobody responded , I hear the sound of them falling on the floor . My head started to spin , I was loosing body balance and soon I fainted and fell on floor .

About a hour later . My eyes started to open , I was hearing screams of very familiar voices , I was trying to get up but it felt like I had no energy or bones left in my body , but I tried and got up , I was locked in a strong cage . By the time I was able to maintain my body balance and get back normal , I saw kavya , sis and vanshika hanged on rope with fire under them , on the other hand I saw Daksh , jaivil and Prashil fighting with gigantic zombies and dhwani with me inside the cage .

I couldn't see them in pain and couldn't hear thier screams . As I was looking them suffering I saw a door getting opened from behind , the person in the black suit came with his body guards and one of them holding person from the school authority . They even tortured the person from the school authority very badly .

I was crying , I couldn't bare all of my friends getting suffered , but Dhwani calmed me down she said " it's not the time to cry we need to kill this guy , don't loose hope. " The person In the black suit shouted " I don't have any personal rivalries with you all , but since you all have entered the city you and your friends have ruined each and every plan of mine to rule the city !! , And you all are going to pay for this ."

I tried to break the cage but it was strong . But I got so angry suddenly I turned into a phoniex and due to my powerful fire flames the cage melted . I held dhwani arms on my claws and dropped her safely on the ground . I immediately flew to Daksh , Jaivil and Prashil . Daksh was trying his best to use his powers but failed .

I shot a huge fire ball on the zombies , they all disappeared as steam . I than flew to sis , kavya and vanshika . I tried to absorb the fire but the fire was cursed so I couldn't absorb it . I immediately tore the rope on which sis and vanshika were hanging and screaming in pain . I held both of there arms and dropped them on floor . Sis was hurt so badly she wasn't able to turn into raven .

I heard the person in black suit shouting in anger " You saved all of them but still that girl is left , she is going to die and you wouldn't be able to save her !!!! " He said this looking at kavya whose body was releasing the toxic venom which she had , which was harming her . The person in the black suit dropped the lever and Kavya's rope fell , I shouted " NO!!!!!!!"

I immediately turned into phoniex and flew towards kavya but I was too late the rope fell and kavya was burning I could hear her painful screams . Tears fell from my eyes but I didn't loose hope , I immediately jumped into fire and took kavya into my arms , it felt she was about to die . I took her onto ground .

The person In the black suit screamed in anger and shot the black dagger on me but Dhwani came in between , she was holding the yin yang staff it was completely golden and was shining , the dagger disappeared . Dhwani shot a light on the person in the black suit and within seconds he and his bodyguards turned into ashes .

All of them came near to me and kavya . Kavya was still burning , I tried to absorb the fire but it didn't completely got absorbed . Daksh splattered a pretty good amount of water on her and now she wasn't burning . We tried to wake her up but she didn't . All of them were about to cry even me but there was still one more way left .

I asked Dhwani to give the staff to me . I held it and kept it on Kavya's chest . And within few minutes kavya was alive again. We all were happy . I and sis hugged kavya with few tears in our eyes , I said " I couldn't have ever thought to lost you . Kavya said " neither me "

*3 days later at the Henus city station*

Jal became the new president of the city and person from the school authority was with him to help him with certain things . We all were now excited to go back home . I gave the things back to the person from the school authority which we took from him before the journey and the ones we got on the journey even our powers and the dagger too . He said " your a really brave man , thanks a lot for helping , and here you go your pet fury , such a good dog , see you soon , goodbye !!. "

We got into train and waved at jal and the person from the school authority . We were now going back to our routine schedule . We all had fun the day in the train . We reached home and acted like we had been to a long study tour at different places . Everything was good . Me and my friends used to meet everyday at the treehouse with fury .

After a few days when I was playing with fury I got a call from an unknown number . I picked up the call and asked " Hello Dhyey here , who's this?? " the person replied " How about a another journey , which would be a journey toafter life . " I understood who the person was " sure , we would like to have a great new journey with you mr. person from the school authority " person replied " we will be awaiting for you . Bye "

I immediately called my friends to the tree house and told them the conversion and we all were excited for a new journey , and we all said together " LET'S DO IT !! " ..........