CHAPTER 21 - RISE OF THE UNKNOWN POWER

I asked Jaivil " why are you calling me after you betrayed us the day you got off the train when we were on our way to the city !!". Jaivil said " leave this thing for right now Dhyey , I got off the train only for your good but I will explain that to you later . For now I have one important thing to tell you and in this I will need your help."

I said " let me hear the situation and than let me decide." Jaivil said " The thing is the person in the black suit is going to murder our friend Diya tomorrow night , I need your help to save her as she has one important thing which is going to help us a lot in next few days . "

I said " What!?! Is the person in the black suit trying to get the same thing that diya is going to give us ?? And is he thinking to get the post of diya ??. Jaivil said " I knew you would ask so, and answer to all of them is yes ." I said " But how did you came to know about all of this ?? " Jaivil said " I will tell you about that when I come with the person from the school authority at your place tomorrow , for now I have got to go , see you tomorrow , good night !!"
* Hangs up the call *.

In next few mins I told about the planned murder to all of my friends , they to got worried a lot now but I told them let's just wait for tomorrow will get to know about everything , let's just get some rest !!. And we all went to sleep .

9:00 am In the morning we all got up and got ready and were now waiting for the person from the school authority and Jaivil to arrive . While waiting for half an hour , the both of them magically teleported Directly inside the house and we all stunned looking that teleportation .

Person from the school authority immediately started speaking " I know you all have been worrying since so long but just few days of patience and it's all over a happy ending , but for now let's just do something to save your friend from dying because the thing she has is very beneficial to all us . We all agreed but I asked Jaivil " Jaivil how did you get know about all of this things ??" He said " just like you 4 have got a power I too have a power to read the minds , which is very helpful to me and that's the reason I got know about all of this. "

I said " you have got a great power and today it's going to save someone's life , great job !!" And soon the night fell and we all got into our cars and immediately tried to reach diya's place . The person from the school authority had to go somewhere else in the city so he wasn't with us .

We got off our cars before a mile from her home so that we can quietly reach her place but as we all were going to run , Kavya's eyes turned again into that of a snake , she said " I feel something really bad , I feel we our late " just by hearing this vanshika turned into a panther and started to run towards the house, I and sis too turned into a phoniex and raven and swifted towards the home.

Within a min we reached and my all friends came running from behind. We all got inside the home , it was completely messy , one of the windows was broken and as we went inside the room we saw a piece of ceiling on the ground and everything messy too and with the shock and the sadness we found diya about to die on the floor , we all immediately went to her , tears were running down in pain from her eyes and a very spooky looking dagger was into her stomach and lots blood around it .

All of my friends were crying , sis was trying to calm her while my tears fell on her stomach but didn't cured the pain or the injury because phoniex tears can cure the pain or the injury. Just when she was trying to say something to us " l..look..for...m..my..b.ook..you..wi..ll.
get..t.to. kn.ow..m.my.. al.all...sec.rets.i.ts..deep...in..inside...th.this..house, don't...worry...a..about....m.me..i.am.....just..sorry..to all of..you...try..to..forgive..me, now..I can finally...take..a..deep.. sleep.." * She dies *.

We all cried a lot. But we heard the voice of robo police arriving and we immediately ran to our cars but before going I thought that the dagger felt something very important so I took it and ran to my car and what happens next is the rise of the unknown power........