CHAPTER 9 - JOURNEY BEGINS

We woke up at morning 9:00 am inside the tree house It was a very dark and rainy day . We were packing up our things in a briefcase all of my friends , sis and me were super excited for the journey . Fury too looked excited .

I took the parchment with me  that the person from the school authority gave . It was raining heavily by the mid afternoon and me and my all friends were having lunch just then someone knocked on the door of the tree house . I thought who might it be in this heavy rain but when I opened the door there was no one and there was box I took that in as we opened the box we found some of the tools or kind if weapons which we can use for safety and the box was also by the person from the school authority .

We took one each and kept in our briefcase's . I also took the briefcase of money to use in  Henus city . It was night and it was still raining we took umbrella with us and were going to the school we had all the things which were needed and soon we reached the school .

We went to the door secretly and there were still the security guards roaming so we went immediately inside and I made sure that fury didn't make noice so that we can be safe . We were sitting on the platform and the same digital board was there with only one destination the Henus city .

It was 12:00 am and we heard the sound of the train it came to the platform and stopped we all were stunned looking at it . It was so lavish and perfect that it can attract anyone . We got inside the train . It was good that anyone from the train didn't had a doubt on us. as we moved forward the rooms and the seats in the train  were completely beautiful and comfortable . The train started to move and we all were excited we all were sitting on our seats and the screen on the front said " PLS SCAN YOUR TICKETS HERE " and we scanned it and it was successful.

We all were sitting very comfortably and enjoying the journey , soon at around 1:00 am we all started to feel sleepy and we went to our rooms me , fury and Kavya in one room , sissy in one room , vansh and vanshika in one room according to the tickets we had .

Jaivil didn't feel sleepy and he was sitting on the seat and watching the view from the train. We all slept and lights were also off and as the train was moving the excitement and the joy inside all of us was getting to its greatest heights......