CHAPTER 7 - THE MYSTERIOUS PLATFORM

As we opened the door we saw that there was a platform with a very long rail track as we were trying to go in a security guard was behind of us we all went in and closed . Just then fury barked at the digital board hung on the ceiling it had just a name of one place it was " HENUS CITY " .

" This city name is very odd it is not even in the world map " said kavya looking into her phone . I too heard this name first time . The platform was very big no one was there around just me , my dog and my friends .

We made pairs and decided to explore the platform me , fury and kavya went on the right side of the platform , vanshika and sis went on the left side of the platform and jaivil was near the door so if anything happens than he can call us back .

The platform was very silent we could only here our footsteps we walked for few minutes just than fury stopped we heard another footsteps other than us . Kavya was getting little bit of worried so I held her hand and we took dare to walk forward and as we were walking we saw a person in the black suit it was not the person I saw with the principal it was someone else we stopped there , we still were holding hands and fury was in front of me staring at that person we kept silent.

The person first saw fury and then he stared at me and Kavya for a moment and without saying anything he went forward. We too went forward just then we heard the sound of a train coming by . The train was super lavish and had a perfect shape like a bullet train it was complete white with some black linings and it stopped at the platform I was thinking that where could have this train come from ??? .

Just then I got a call from jaivil he said he is hearing footsteps coming near by and he also told this thing to vanshika and sis and told us immediately to come back  we all ran  immediately to the door. We all went  out of that site . We closed the door and then we somehow reached to our tree house . We were sitting and talking about this platform it was 1:00 am and we heard a knock on our door and we saw the guy from the school authority and what he told and gave us was like a fantasy ..........