CHAPTER 3 - CHANGES IN SCHOOL

We all had a holiday the next day so my all friends and me had a night out at my home we enjoyed a lot and we kind of like forgot everything that happened but when the next day when we all went to school we saw many changes . When we went to our way to the class I heard 2 of the teachers talking that our principal has went somewhere since yesterday and he won't return until next few days which was kind of strange to hear and when we went to our class my other classmates were looking at a note which was to be read by everyone . The Note said :

1. The school timings will be now from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm instead of 8:00 am to 3:00 pm .

2. The passage after the auditorium is restricted for students and teachers except the principal .

3. There will be a light out of 5 mins everyday in which no one would be allowed to go out of the classroom or the staffroom . 

4. All the students and teachers are requested to follow this guidelines until next few months . Thank You !!

- School authority

We all were very confused by this note and something was very strange which no one could understand ,  me and my all the friends were looking at each other. we knew that this might be related to the conversation which I heard In the office . All the teachers were also very confused with this note .

After school me and my friends immediately went to my home and they all were now discussing among themselves but I somehow managed to calm them down we sat down for a few mins and were silently thinking "why would someone apply this strange changes in school " . Then my sissy Sumedha spoke that now everything is getting weird which is out of my mind . My all friends agreed with her .

We then started taking notes about the things we knew about this mystery. I started writing the things on a paper and then Jaivil , Vanshika and Sumedha sissy added other things about the mystery on that paper . After writing things we immediately kept the paper inside my cabinet so no one can find it . But suddenly we heard a knock on my door it wasn't my mom or it wasn't my dad it was the person we never expected to be here.