CHAPTER - 11 LIFESTYLE OF HENUS CITY

We went to our rooms to sleep , it suddenly started raining heavily with thundering but as we all were tired we slept immediately.

It was 4:00 am and I suddenly woke up , by hearing me getting up kavya too got up she asked me what happened . I replied " I don't know it feels something uneasy . I think I am not well " Kavya got up and went to call my sis .

Sis came and asked me " what happened ?? ".  I replied " I think I am not well sis ". Sis touched my head it was hot, sis told that I had fever she gave me medicine and I went back to sleep I felt a bit ok . It was 9:00 am in morning when we all got up and had our breakfast . Sis asked me " are you ok now ?? " I said " yes I am better than before sis " we all wore our black suits and went to explore the Henus city .

It was a big and very beautiful city and the lifestyle of everyone in the city was very common they all had a very good attitude and wealth , they all had a blank face with no expression, they just were busy in there own work .

We explored the places over there and last we all went to the tower of government of Henus city it was the tallest building in the city but there were robot guards who didn't let anyone in expect some specific people and in a few minutes a black lavish car some to the entrance of the government tower and to our shock we all saw the person who was there with principal , we quickly got in the car which was opted for us we went back to our place .

We all sat and had some water and were talking about the person who was there with the principal just than we heard a knock on the door . Sis opened the door we saw a person who had a batch in which it was written " government officer Henus city " we greeted him but he just handed me out a card which was in a black envelope and he just said " we wish you all to be there " and he left .

I was going to open it just than there was a notification in my mobile it was from a unknown no. but as I opened it I knew it was the person from the school authority he texted " just go to the government tower tomorrow with that black envelope and for the purpose you all are there you all will be knowing tomorrow at the government tower ".

I opened the envelope it was a invitation card for the important people in the city we had to go tomorrow at 9:00 pm . We all were now getting a bit worried because the thing which we will be facing tommorow is unknown ".....