CHAPTER 13 - FURY'S MYSTERY

The note said : Hello my friends I spotted you all in the meeting but was not able to come talk to you all as my boss was there but sending this note . Don't  worry Fury is with me I took him because once you left Fury was running all around in the house I think he saw something weird . It was good that my robot was around there so he brought fury to me , he was tired so I gave him milk and biscuits . And I knew that when did you came because before you all the person of the school authority sent me here . We can meet tomorrow night at my house . - JAL:

I was so happy that fury was safe but one more tension that what did fury saw  that he got scared but for now I was happy that fury was okay. The next day at night we went to Jal's house immediately .

As we reached his place I saw fury running towards me and I hugged him very tightly . Than we sat and had some juice and Jal was telling us that how and when did he reach here . We all were amazed to listen him but it was now normal.

Just than I said but still I don't know for what purpose we are here. Jal said I too don't know what I am here for even . I was just told by the person from the school authority that you have to be a fake assistant of the person in the black suit .

Just than we heard a knock on the door me and all my friends hid immediately . As jal opened the door and started talking with guy I immediately came to know who it was and the person was Jaivil. He got off the train the very same night we were coming to the Henus city but what was he doing here I too didn't knew .

He handed out Jal location of a place Far away from Henus city and he said that be here tommorow by night 1:00 am . Jal said OK in a confused voice . Jaivil went and we came to Jal . We asked each other that what was Jaivil doing here ??. Just than we recieved a message from the person from the school authority , what message he sent was a lot more mysterious and magical ......