CHAPTER 16 - THE UNKNOWN CREATURE

It was a type of creature which was like a normal size of a baby bear it had a black body and a shining gold top portion . It looked very cute but it looked dangerous , he was holding a long stick which I kinda identified it was the stick of the creator of Henus city. The yin yang staff.

The creature was securing it . I made a slow move forward , but sis told me " be careful ". I agreed and went on forward , I slowly bent down and tried to make it feel comfortable and safe. And after few mins of try it worked , it started trusting us and slowly he handed me out the yin yang staff which when came to my hand turned into gold . It was shining with gold and had an amazing brightness , it felt like that this staff belongs to me.

By the time we all were looking at the staff , the creature disappeared into the dark woods , we didn't knew where did the creature came from but it's intention was to hand me over the staff. We went back home and when we got in I saw the complete house messy it seemed like someone was finding something and that means the the creature wasn't there who was trying to scare us but there was someone else too who was behind this crazy things happening around .

We examined the complete house nothing was taken away everything what we had was still there , we were thinking about it just than Kavya said " maybe the person didn't got the thing which he wanted " . Jal , pushti , sis and Vanshika said the same . I said that I too think the person didn't get the thing which it was looking for but...Fury barked , we ran outside to see who was there we saw a person running like a cheetah far away from our eyesight . I said that might be the same person who was here in an intention to take something valuable .

I and jal ran extremely fast as we could to follow that person but he was too fast than us , we went to some more distance and than came back to home and here comes the twist my friend vansh gets a call from thier home and they had to go back because of an emergency , they said they have to go and I said you should if it's important , jal said I will drop them to the station and from there they can go back to thier home . The three of them went and now I , Jal , sis , kavya and Vanshika were only left on this mystery .

We went inside and sat and turned on the T.V , the news showed the head of Henus city : diya making an announcement and besides them they man in the black suit and Jaivil were standing and what we saw on announcement seemed to be leading to our plan's failure.....