CHAPTER 4 - MAP BY THE UNEXPECTED PERSON

We all were a bit scared to open the door but we had to open it or else the person outside would be continuously knocking on the door . I went and opened the door and I saw the person from the school authority he kind of was like very quiet and weird . I welcomed him to my room and me and all my friends greeted him and vanshika bought a glass of water for him . But he didn't drank.

He just handed me a piece of a parchment . I asked what it is ?? he replied open it when you know to which place it is to be opened , it will help you and if you are thinking about your principal he will return tommorow . Me and all my friends were shocked that how would he know that we were talking about our principal and the changes in the school . He before going said that " mysteries you are looking for are hidden behind the door of which you are thinking of ".

And by saying this he went . Sumedha sissy just than said " what did he just say ?? " He was so weird and seemed to know everything . Vanshika agreed with sissy . My mind was completely blown by that person from the school authority . Just then Jaivil said " let's open the parchment " but I said that we shouldn't open it unless and until its the time to open it. They all thought about it and then agreed .

Soon after some while they all went back to there home . I went downstairs to feed my dog fury but fury was looking somewhere else instead of the treats he barked at the person to the another side of the street . When I looked at the person it was the same person in the black suit he didn't looked at us but in a moment a car came to pick him but the driver inside the car didn't look the person of the town his clothes were weird too .

He went away into the dark of night . Fury too realised something weird about that person . I then went back to my bedroom and slept but at 2:00 am my all friends came knocking at my door I opened it and the thing they told me was something a lot more weird to be understood ....