𝐗𝐗𝐕 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲

𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚

Do you ever wonder what it's like if humankind were to be extinct? Some may argue that it would be horrible, scary, and catastrophic. They believe that the earth won't last long without us monitoring it. Well fuck them. I believe that it would be amazing. Let nature take care of everything, reclaim their forgotten beauty. Can you just imagine, all the tall buildings covered with moss and growing plants, skyscrapers destroyed and swallowed by earth, instead of modern man walking on the street, it would be deers, birds, lions, foxes living in a fresh new world.

That's what my dream was about, when a bright light peeked through my eyelids. Slowly regaining my consciousness, I realize that I am cuddling something- someone. My legs are entangled between another and soft, smooth skin against mine. I was engulfed in warmness. The warmness you feel in cold rainy days while drinking hot choco. The warmness I desperately crave. Not too long, I realize that someone is softly caressing my hair, entangling their fingers in it. A smile crept on my face as I realize who it was. It can only be one person. Slightly opening my eyes, I was blessed to see an astonishing view.

There she was, basking in the morning sun, leaning on the headboard as she read a book. She looks so majestic and stunning as the sun danced on her soft features. Her fingers still entangled in my hair as she was sucked in to whatever she was reading.

Her eyes then flickered to me as a beautiful smile crept on her lips. She puts the book down and turns all her attention to me. My heart fluttering with every second passing by.

"Goodmorning Drea." Her soft, warm voice welcomed me to the present.

"Morning." I couldn't contain the huge smile on my lips as my raspy voice replied.

In a daze, I opened my arms tiredly, inviting her for a hug. With no hesitation she wrapped me in her arms and squeezed me tight but not too much as to not hurt me.

"Let's get ready. We've got a long day ahead." She says after a while. I just hummed an answer but still did not move. She chuckles. Too soon for my liking she moved away and so did the warmth. Damn it.

I awoken myself even more sitting up and stretched my arms. As a small yawn escaped my lips, I closed my eyes. When I opened them, I see an amused looking Emma standing right by the bed, watching me. Finally standing up I went to Maybel's bed, grabbed a pillow, and continued to smack her with it as hard as I can.

"SWEET MOTHER OF CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK." She stood up, startled. As soon as she saw me with a sleepy smirk holding a pillow, she immediately grabbed another and we had a pillow fight, me winning of course.

"Okay okay that's enough we have to get ready." Emma interrupted our battle with an amused yet stern voice. We immediately stopped and cleaned up the place. After that, we went to the bathroom and did our things (separately of course).

Then, I instructed the maids to prepare our breakfast. Coming down, we were met with an exquisite amount of food on the dining table. In the corner of my eyes, I see Emma staring at the meal with disbelief.

"Yaya, thank you for your hardwork, but it doesn't have to be this extravagant." I said in an amused tone.

"I know madam, but we won't see you for three days! So it's better to energize you up before your trip." She said in a sad tone.

"Okay, it's alright. Y'all can eat with us if you want." I went to pull the chair out for Emma, instinctively.

"Oh no thank you madam, if you excuse me." The maids finally left. Quickly finishing our meal, I instructed the butlers to carry out baggage to the car.

"I am so excited!" Maybel exclaims as she sat down in the van. She was wearing light but fashionable clothes fitting for physical activities yet just enough to make her scream fabulous. With an expensive looking sweater and some comfortable pants. I was wearing something similar, but more baggy, much to my style. Emma was wearing a cute crop top below some sweater and some matching jeans.

We were all set, now for our journey.

𝐀/𝐍: y'all this was just a bonus chapter, nothing new. They haven't started their trip yet, but definitely in the next chapter.
Anyways, don't forget to vote, comment, and tell me what you think!
-B :)