𝐕𝐈𝐈 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚

Wow. I like them. Especially Emma. She's so cute and shy, I want to be friends with her. I was amazed, she was beautiful. With her long, black, sleek hair, and cat eyes. I'm guessing she has Korean genes, so as her sister. The only thing telling them apart is their hair and personality. Emma has bangs, which makes her look even more cute. While Anna has a more adventurous vibe to her, Emma's the quiet type, shy but very soft hearted. You may be wondering how I know all of this just by a 5 minute interaction, well that's because I'm good at reading people.

I wanted to talk to Emma more. Get to know her, and her friend- Sam. We have a lot in common, I immediately knew she was gay or at least bi.

The professor came in, and everyone quite down. I was kinda excited to learn more, it bummed me that I didn't have to take an exam. Maybel did though. Lucky. I wanted a challenge, and this school is the perfect one.

"Goodmorning students, I'm sure you all are nervous, but rest assured, we're not going to do any work today." What. "Instead, one by one, you will come up here and introduce yourself. Your talent, hobbies, whatever you like." Cut the bullshit.

"Starting from the front," she pointed at Maybel, "you go first."

Maybel and I looked at each other exasperated. But, she held her confidence and walked up to the front. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey y'all! I'm Maybel Shanice. I can sing, dance, and lighten up your day. I like volleyball and I'm a proud lesbian." I smirked as the students' jaw dropped. Classic Maybel. She held her head high and smiled proudly, confidence radiating off her. I can't help but notice the way Sam is looking at her... Oh?

"O-okay... Next is..." The teacher herself stuttered and looked at me.

With all my confidence, I smirked and walked up front. This is it.

"Hey, I'm Drea Castel. I can play the guitar, and the ukulele. I like drawing, reading books, writing, and anything art. I may seem boring, but trust me, I'm not. I like to play games with the devil..." At this, I smirked, a playful look in my eyes. "Also, I'm Bisexual" I grinned, confidence still not faltering. A lot of boys cheered at the back, I don't even know why. But amongst those eyes, only one stood out to me. The lightest color of brown staring at me from the moment I stood up. Emma. I must admit, she kinda made me a little nervous. I look at her and she quickly looked away, a slight pink tint displayed on her pale skin.

Walking by, I fist bumbed Sam. "Bro that was rad!" I laughed as she looked at me with admiration. I went to my seat.

After that I spaced out most of the time, fidgeting with my pen. That is until, I heard her melodic voice. I look up to see those pretty eyes, but instead of seeing curiosity and innocence, I saw worry and anxiousness.

"Uhm- h-hi. I'm Emma Aspirin... I like reading.. nice to meet you all!" She said so quietly I barely heard it. My heart melt with adoration. She's so cute!

When she sat down, flustered, her sister went up next.

"Hi! I'm Anna Aspirin, I like playing volleyball and tennis! I'm very clumsy, but I hope I don't bump into you!" She said in a high pitched voice, very much higher than her sister. The boys cooed at the back. I was confused. She's so different from Emma, that besides their look, it's hard to tell if they're sisters or not.

Then came Sam.

"Hey bitches!"

"Language!" The professor interrupted. But Sam ignored her, and I was snickering.

"I'm Samantha Monroe but I prefer Sam. I like Volleyball and Basketball, drums. I'm currently looking for my Special Person! So yeah" she shrugged and I notice Emma getting redder. By now I was laughing.

"That was awesome dude!" I yelled and she smirked.

It was now lunch time, and a bunch of students came over to me asking questions. I was a little overwhelmed but answered their questions with confidence.

"You didn't take the exam right?"

"Are you single?"

"Do you have a lover?"

"You play the guitar?"

After a while, I started to get bored. So I squeezed through the crowd and made my way to Emma. For some reason, I wanted to get to know her
more.

"Hey Em, oh! Mind if I call you that?" I spoke. She turned around and nodded shyly.

"Hi Drea."

I smiled, "so... You like reading books too?"

Her eyes sparkled. "Oh yes! I love reading!"

"Great! So what's your favorite book?"

"Reminders Of Him, by Colleen Hoover. It's such a sad and poetic book!"

"Oh really? I've read most of her books, and she's one of my favourite author."

We continued the conversation for a while. I learned so much about her! Hopefully, we become good friends.

𝐀/𝐍: Don't forget to vote, comment, and tell me what you think!!
-Bea ;)