𝐕 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚

"WAKE UP BITCH"
A voice so loud yelled, I think I lost 40% of my hearing.

I payed no attention as I went back to dreamland. Suddenly, a pillow hit me so hard I lost at least 30 brain cells. Great, less hearing and less intelligence.

I sat up, and before knowing who that monster was I grabbed a pillow and continuously smacked them as hard as I can, still half asleep.

"OUCH OUCH ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'M SORRY DAMN" a voice I recognized as my bestfriend screeched.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up."

Groaning she flipped me off, and that's when I slowly regain my senses.

"It's the first day of school and you're already mean to me" Maybel fake pouted.

"Bitch who the fuck even let you in" I glared at her.

"What am I? A vampire?" She said sarcastically but after seeing death itself in my eyes she shut up.

Sighing I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, spacing out. A snap brought me out of my thoughts.

"Gurl you've been brushing for five minutes! I'm sure your teeth is cleaner than my car! I wash it 15 times a month!" Half of that didn't even make sense.

"Oh right." I spit out the toothpaste and went to my walk in closet. I picked out my clothes and brushed my hair. Putting on some light make up, I walk out.

"Omg you look so good! Totally rocking it with those jeans and oversized t-shirt. Like I swear, everything look good on you!" Maybel compliments.

Rolling my eyes, we went down and ate breakfast, not surprised that there's already a plate waiting for Maybel.

"Morning sweetie, and Maybel too" mom winks and I internally groaned.

"Morning Beth, you're looking fine today, did you get a haircut?" Looking at Maybel with wide eyes, I visibly gagged.

"Oh shut up! you're right though, do I look good?" Mom says but before Maybel can say anything I rush her out.

"Okay mom we're gonna be late bye love you!"

"But it's only 7-"

Maybel laughs as I push her out of the door. "Dre, don't act like you're not close to my mom, I swear y'all have a secret relationship or something."  She scrunch her nose in disgust.

It's my turn to laugh, "You never know" I say sarcastically.

"Ewww"

Arriving at school early, my nerves start kicking in as I swallow my pills. Desperately trying to focus on Maybel's worried voice, my breathing gets slower.

"Dre... It's alright, everyone will love you! Just be yourself. Everything will be fine, I promise." Maybel soothingly rubs my back and I follow her breathing.

"You're right... I don't know anyone here, no one knows who I am. No one knows my past." I mumble the last part as Maybel smiles .

"That's the spirit! Now come on and let's go to our classroom!" I laugh and we got out of Maybel's car.

Greeting the teachers, we found our classroom. There were only 3 students there, but I was a nervous wreck. Despite that though, I maintained a happy persona.

"Hey! I guess we're classmates, I'm Drea and this is-"

"Maybel."  She cuts me off, and smiles. But I didn't miss the comforting hand she placed on my shoulder, that calmed me down a bit.

"Oh hey! I'm Stefanie, Stef for short. Y'all must be one of the transferees, it's a pleasure to meet you." I warmly smiled and shaked her hands, they were cold. I then sat on my seat, which is in the middle row.

Oh yeah, our school is prestigious. But my class is the highest and most advance in all of the school. Special Science Class or SSC. We had extra subjects, longer class periods, a lot more activities. But one of the perks is we get to wear whatever we want, unlike the rest who must have to wear uniforms. Of course there are restrictions, like overly revealing clothes, but that's normal. Though in important events, we do have our customized SSC uniforms, which are far more classy than the rest. It's like a suit! Which I love. It's basically like a way of bragging to everyone else, hey judging by our uniforms, we are way smarter than you

More and more students filled the room, quietly talking amongst themselves.

"I heard there are three more transferees, the two of which are twins!" I couldn't help but listen to their conversation. Twins? Well that's a new one. I've never seen one in real life. I'm kinda excited to meet them.

Just then, three people walked in the room.

𝐀/𝐍: Finally they meet- just kidding. Maybe in the next chapter hehe
Don't forget to vote, comment, and tell me what you think!

Bea :P