In Love With A Charmed One

Character page

Christopher Perry Halliwell

Born: November 16th 2004

Species: Witch/whitelighter.

Title: charmed one

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Green

Basic powers: spell casting, scrying, potion making.

Active powers: telekinesis, telekinetic orbing, orbing, sensing, ability to speak the same language as a charge, agility. The power of three & high resistance 

Personality: kind, humorous, lovable and protective of family and close friends, quite independent, smart and stubborn, hardworking.

Likes: wearing leather jackets, hoodies, simple shirts and trousers. His family & friends. Playing guitar in his band and back-up singing. Lila (but he is unsure)

Dislikes: evil beings (demons) people messing with his friends or talking bad of them and his family

Interesting facts: Is the next powerful after Wyatt (same strength as Lila)

Wyatt Matthew Halliwell

Born: February 22nd 2003

Species: Witch/whitelighter.

Titles: charmed one, twice-blessed child, wielder of Excalibur.

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Basic powers: spell casting, potion making, scrying.

Active powers: freezing, telekinesis, telekinetic orbing, orbing, combustive orbing, projection, molecular dispersion, electrokinesis, invincibility, sensing, healing, ability to speak the same language & telepathic and empathic connection with charges, agility, freezing. The power of three.

Personality- optimistic, peaceful, loving towards family & friends, very cheerful at times (so much that it tends to annoy his siblings & Lila) he is not overprotective like Chris but he is still protective of those that he cares about. A bit of a show off, kind of big headed but Melinda & Lila tend to set him straight.

Likes: comfortable clothing and training with Lila (even though they are evenly matched). His family and friends. Playing guitar in his band, sometimes back-up singing.

Dislikes: evil beings, and people picking on his siblings

Prudence Melinda Halliwell

Born: August 28th 2007

Species: Witch/whitelighter

Title: charmed one

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown

Basic powers: spell casting, potion making, scrying.

Active powers: telekinesis, telekinetic orbing, orbing, sensing, agility. The power of three & high resistance. Freezing and premonitions.

Personality: the mature one out of her brothers, very close with Lila and Wyatt. Cheerful, loyal, feels left out as the others are more powerful than her individually, quite optimistic but can sometimes be negative.