𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓗𝓾𝓼𝓫𝓪𝓷𝓭

The gathering was boring and dry. Questions sparked about the man she claimed to be married too.

Many didn't believe her when she said he was very built.

Well many being Jessica Manay and Sarah. All of them used to be the it girls in high school. Now all being dreadfully pregnant with more than two kids.

As well as their husbands being failed football players after finding out leaving varsity was hard.

Azula chuckled smiling trying to not twist the neck of the blonde who peaked at highschool.Yes he is over 6, 5.

The woman shook her head."Please you couldn't bag anyone over 5, 11 in high school."

Azula felt her annoyance seep in."Its not highschool anymore Jessica im sure you aware of that seeing as no one here gives a shit about you anymore."

She gasped. Her friends who were ear hustling began to shame her.

"Shes pregnant how dare you hurt her feelings." Azula scoffed."So are millions of other people yet no one gives a crap about them."

She then turned on her heel and walked out. God she couldn't stand it anymore.

"Hey wait up Azula!" She looked behind her seeing Chad the only football player that made it past varsity.

She stopped turning back towards him disinterestedly.

"What?" He leaned against the restaurant door with a grin."Let me walk you to your car." Azula found herself laughing in his face.

At this point she couldn't give a damn about what they thought of her.

"I'm sorry, but my husband wouldn't like that, and also just because you play for the town dosen't make every girl want you, your not famous Chad."

With that she skipped off to her car filled with giggles.

Just as she opened her door she saw a figure get in next to her."Careful there's a killer roaming around."

Micheal spoke with a smirk. She felt her eyes brim with tears as she started to laugh.

"I can't babe you should have seen his face God, LeT mE WaLk YoU tO YoUr Car." She mocked as her husband chuckled.

"You sure were giving everyone grief." He spoke as she started the car.

"Well they deserved it. Jessica is a major bitch who peaked in high school and still thinks she's the hit and don't get me started on Chad."

Micheal chuckled and put his hand on her."Rant to me all you'd like darling."

As they pulled off he couldn't help but nod and smirk knowing all of the people she listed would soon lay dead tonight.

Of course he was still a killed at heart. He was also a festive one.

Christmas was soon so he was sure an early kill wouldn't make anyone cry out in sadness. "Do you think you would want a child?"

She questioned as she turned off the car now sitting in their drive way.

He looked at her."If that's what you'd want i'd give you as many as you could ask for." She smiled her heart melting.

"I couldn't love you anymore than I do right now." She spoke happily.

He looked over."How about we start right now." She felt her face turn red. She could barely get words out before she was carried into the house.

The door being unlocked and closed with ease. Oh how she loved the man so much.

Not even a few murders could change that.