𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓴

She slid the tray through the slot looking through the opening as she did so. Paper mache masks lined the walls.

Micheal was sitting at an old desk craft supplies sitting on it organized a small rag in his sink.

Closing the slot she walked to the elevator confident she found a way to break through his shell.

Michael was a social boy but not payed any attention too. His mother was an exotic dancer never present.

Her boyfriend was handicapped and abused Micheal verbally. While his older sister had never liked Michael.

Though Boo his younger sister was his everything he took care of her and was absolutely enamored with the small child.

He was found at the scene holding her in his arms almost like saying goodbye to her as he was dragged away.

He must have taken to making masks after he was brought there. Clearly clinging onto the only thing he could.

He was a child after all. That's how she found herself at her desk. A box she hadn't opened in year's on her desk.

She used to be really good at art when she attended high school. Black construction paper was cut into pieces and the mixture was made.

She started molding the mask. She needed a way to connect to him if she was going to help him.

She spent three days making it. Of course that's not the only thing she did. She went to her office to see if he wanted to see her.

Drop off his food twice a day and of course read his files over and over. Taking notes as to what she could do.

He wasn't insane though he was a disturbed person. Her hands gently made the black horns.

Something demonic. Of course, she knew he might not want it but she was decently confident he would.

This showed she cared about him and was not pushing him too much. She hadn't harmed him once.

Only talked to him sternly. She remembered the mask he wore. It was an old mask that seemed like a greenish gray with brown hair.

He had blue eyes and dirty blond hair from the file. He was roughly seven feet tall and was bulky.

Clearly he worked out what else was there todo in the facility besides make masks. His height and weight weren't recorded after he turned fifteen.

The Doctors we're no longer strong enough to force him. He stopped talking when he was nine.

This made his doctors try to make him talk by starving him and basically torturing him.

When it didn't work they grew frustrated and attacked him. He of course turned them into past tense.

Eyeballing the smooth half mask she smirked. She was finished. It was pitch black with horns and chains.

Of course she had eye holes. It was quite scary. Getting up she got dressed ready to give it to him.

He of course was still in his room. He was not backing down.